Chapter 7

I'm gonna try. While at it,have a cookie!!
~~~~~~~
"W-wait! Mnah!" Zane yelled. Blaze was smirking,tugging on Zane's tail. "OMI! Dude! Your tail's so fluffy!!!" Blaze gasped,still stroking,tugging on Zane's tail. "S-stap! Blaze!" Zane yelled,kicking around. Then,the door was broken down. "Zane! I'm coming to get you!" A raspy voice spoke,shocking the two males in the room. There stood a blonde,wearing blue and white checkered t-shirt,grabbing a bat in hand. "G-Garroth?!" Zane squeaked. Garroth hands slowly lowered as he glanced around the room. "Blaze?" Garroth asked. "What are you doing here?" He walked towards the red haired boy. Blaze chuckled awkwardly. "haha... I... Uh.... Tell me why are you here?!" He quickly changed the subject. Garroth raised his brow,suspicious in Blaze's action. "Zane has been missing for a few days now." He said,turning to Zane."Let's go home baby brother!"

Garroth tugged on Zane's arm,pulling him. "W-wait Garroth!" Zane yelled,pulling himself back.
Garroth stare back at Zane,turning around. "Why?" He respond. Zane has no idea but his body doesn't want him to leave this place. Blaze has been nice. Even though his trying to play with my tail.

"I-I don't know. A lot has been going through okay?" Zane replied.
~~~~~
Remeber this? Well,continuing this part ofc.
~~~~~~
"What do you mean by you're going through a lot?" Garroth yelled. Zane shrink by the sudden yellig from Garroth. Garroth's face softened as soon as he saw Zane shaking a little. "I.. Zane. If you need to talk,remember. I'm always here. Always." Garroth told him. Zane nodded.

"Let's go home okay? Everyone's worried sick about you." He says,moving closer to Zane and giving him a small hug. Zane could feel small tears gathering in the corner of his eye,threatening to fall. "Okay." Zane said.

~~~Time skip by the sponserig of cookies!!~~~

When they reached home,Zane saw people gathering at Garroth's house. Aphmau was the first to come up to him. But she was different. She has bags under her eyes and she is tired. She walked up to Zane. Zane prepared to get hugged or slap or something but none came. "Zane! You worried us." Aphmau said,sobbing.

Zane was in an awkward position. (not that awkward people!) "I.. Uh.." Zane stuttered. That's when he noticed something unusual. He saw two girls talking to Travis. They were very serious. "Hold on... Who are them?" Zane pointing at the two girls. Aphmau and the others turned around looking at the two girls.

"Oh you meant them? They told us where you were. But I don't know who are them." Aphmau chirped. Zane nodded, understanding the whole situation. Zane looked back at them and those two girls seems to look back at Zane. Their eyes are itimidating.

Suddenly,one of the girl laughed. She was about 4'