New story. Chapter 1

Okay,since I'm starting a new book as I said in my last A/N book,I will make one here since I'm lazy. Anyways,lets start this story? Thanks for supporting me also. XD
~~~~

Narrator's POV (me!)
Zane was in his room. Staring blankly on his screen. What is he up to this time? He was watching 'My Little Horsies'! Not that he liked it or whatever. Suddenly he started singing. He was singing the theme song of the MLH. Heh,still a kid. (Slightly off topic!!)

Zane then heard a knock. He quickly close his laptop and rushed to the door. He peep through the peep-hole and saw Travis. Why was he there? I don't know? Don't ask me! (DON'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!!) Oops.

"Zane? You home?" Travis asked/shouted from the other side. (Hello from the other siddee~ I must have- No? Oh ok... Thousand TIMES!!) Zane sighed. He opened the door. "What." Is the only word he could say. Travis was wet.(Nothing intended. My friends were such a joke.) "Can I stay at your hou-" Before he could say anything more,Zane cut him of by saying,"Why are you wet?"

Travis blushed at that. Zane tilt his head to the right.(I don't know *shrugs*) "I-I got into a fight with Garroth and the guys. Mind if I could stay here for a few days?" Travis lied,putting on his dramatic cries and stuffs. Zane rolled his eyes. 'As long as he does not do anything I'm fine with it.' Zane thought.

"You can stay. As long as you don't do anything stupid." Zane spat. Travis quickly nodded and Zane made way for him to get in the house. Zane quickly shut the door since it's quite cold.

Zane's POV
It was almost winter and oh so much I hate winter. Its Garroth's fault that he made me hate winter. If not of that stupid snowball I wouldn't get my left eye blind!(Whoa! Chill Zane!) I sighed at what I was thinking. Sure,Garroth is an idiot but sometimes his awesome in a way.

Little did I knew that Travis has been staring at me this whole time. My face was flushed the moment I noticed. "T-Travis! What are you doing?" I stuttered. I hate stuttering. It makes me feel weak! "Just looking at your beautiful face~"He flirted. Did he just? Yeah he just. I smack him and he fell to the ground.

"Hmph! Serves you right Mr. Flirtypants!" I shouted at him. "Owwww. You sure do hit hard even though you looks small." Travis commented. (You don't say... Oh yeah,watch out Travis!) I smacked him again. How dare he insult my body!

"How. Dare. You."I growled at him. My werewolf tail and ears coming out slowly. Did I mention werewolf tail and ears? I'm a werewolf alright. (*growls* Stop breaking the fourth wall people!!) My tail waged vigorously and my ears perked up. "Whoa Zane. You looks. Cute~" Travis winked at me. I jumped and kicked him.

"What is wrong with you?!" I growled. Then I felt a certain vibration in my pants. (No. No. No. Stop thinking bout dirty stuffs. Well I mean why not but nope!) It was my phone ringing. I mouthed Travis 'Make a sound or you're dead.' I could hear Travis gulped from here. I bet he wouldn't make a single sound.

I walked away from him and answered the call. It was from Aphmau.

Z~Zane, A~Aphmau

Z~Hello?
A~Hi Zane! I'm having a sleepover tonight along with the guys and girls. You coming. Before you say no,I made cupcakes!
Z~N- Wait what? There's cupcakes?! I'm coming obviously!
A~*giggles* That's great! Come to my house after you've packed your things. Also,I know Travis is at your house.
Z~APH!!!
A~*giggles* Okay,Zane. See you at my house!
*Ends call*

Well,now a sleepover. "Who was that on the phone?" Travis popped right behind me,making me jump. My heart nearly pumped out! "TRAVIS!!Why did you do that?!" I screamed. Travis jumped,he was shocked at first but then his face slowly turn into a smirk.

Ohhh geez. "I want to see what you're doing. Zane~" He wiggled his eyebrows,smirking. "Aph's having a sleepover. Go get your stuffs and meet her there." I said bluntly before pushing Travis out of my house. Not to mention,his shirt is still wet.

"B-Butt." Travis stuttered. "No butts!" I said sternly. Travis pouted and walked off back to the guys house. I sighed. Thank Irene Travis can finally leave me alone. I went to my bedroom and packed what I needed for the sleepover "You're having fun?" Dark hovered above me,arms folded.(Bringing back Dark!) I shrugged.

~~~~
I'm so sorry. Short update. It's like 10+ pass my curfew. Lol. Well,I hope you enjoy the new story none related to the first one but I am so bringing back Dark since I love Dark and so do you right? Well,time for me to go with I don't know. Today I just had a sports day so I'm a little tired but meh.
~XshipsX

Words: 874