Chapter 3-Was it all just a dream?

As you can see,I just put in the title so you would know its different from the previous chapters but! It's still continuous of the story. No misunderstandings!!
~~~~~~~

Zane's POV

I woke up in a very uncomfortable bed. I thought it would be comfy? I slowly open my eyes and saw something that is not what I was expected. This room is my own old home. What's going on here? I thought I went home to where Garroth,Vlayd,Garte and Zianna's house? Where I 'belong' technically.

Then I heard crashing sound from outside. I flinched at that. It almost seems like the whole thing knowing Garroth and everyone who is kind to me is all just a dream. Then the door flung open. "Wakey,wakey Zu~Zu~!" My dad smirked as the beam of light shine across the room.

He has something on his hand. Beer bottle. I quickly got up and ran into the bathroom. It's the only place that I can hide. I lovked the door. I rethink what just happened. 'Everything's just all a dream?!' "Well... Not really... You have bad news and good news. Which do you want to hear first." Dark appeared right beside me. 'Good before I lose my hope in humanity.'

"Good choice Zane. Good news is that it isn't a dream. Bad news is you might die straight after he came in." Dark's face grimaced. 'Say what no-' The door crashed and there stood his father. "Who told you to hide?!" He screamed,a streak of drool rolled down the side of his mouth.

"Damn,he looks like he got possessed or something..." I mumbled. "You good-for-nothing child. Why do you even come to this world!" He shouted at me. 'It's not my fault!'

"YoU DaRe TaLk BaCk?!" Zane's dad changed into a demon. 'Oh Irene...' He dashed towards me but I dodged it bein the one who runs away from his dad. "HoW DaRe YoU EsCaPe Me?!" He lunge straight to me grabbing hold of my neck. I choke for a moment. 'Well,this is it. Nice knowing Garroth,Vlayd and everyone.' I closed my eyes ready for impact but nothing came.

I opened my eye and saw my dad pinned down on the ground. It's like an invisible force pushing him down. 'What's going on here??' I was confused but when Dark appeared beside me,he told me everything. I felt a pang of sadness waving straight to my chest. It hurts to watch this.

"I'm sorry Zane. I left you alone. But fear not! You are not going to die! I called my demon friend to help. We can only hold this much. Your dad is still stronger than us,I hope after this you will know how to control your powers before it does. I'm sorry if I broke your promise. I can't stay with you forever. Please remember me soon." Dark smiled,tears flowing down his cheeks to his chin forming water dropplets.

'W-wait! Dark! What do you mean you can't stay? You will be with me right?' I nearly cried when I said this. (Nuuu Zane don't cry. Blame the person who did this! Oh wait,it's me... Okay,I need to run!)

"Zane,listen to me. Run! Run home to where you really belong! To the Ro'meave family. Don't turn back. I will never leave you just remember this. But this,I will have to break for your safety. Get it now? LEAVE!" Dark screamed. I let out a cry before running out of the house sniffing to the Ro'meave's house. I bang on the door hoping someone would open.

Garroth came to the door to open. "Zane! You're back! What happened?" Garroth open his arm making me run into his embrace. "Let's go inside so you can explain,okay?" I didn't reply. Just nodded. I saw everyone was in the living room worried.

Garroth set me down on the couch and gave me some tissues to wipe the stain tears of my face. He gave me a warm smile that makes me remember of mum. My real mum.

I sighed as I breathe in some air. I then start to explain. "I was actually born in a pretty good family. My mum and dad. They are good to me. But right before I could see what my mum... I mean actually see in person, what she looks like. But I can't. She was assassinated..." I took a paused. Aphmau along with the others gasped. Thinking it was my abusive dad.

I shook my head. "It was not my dad." The gasped again,shocked. "Then who?!" Aphmau's face was filled with fear and shock. "A... A..." I hesitated. "A demon hunter.." Everyone was speechless. "I was a demon. I had a very great life with a demon guide. His name was 'Dark'. He was funny and nice. But I won't think you will meet him at all." Tears started filling in the corner of my tears. "What? Why?" Travis was pouting. "He is trying to fight off my dad. I have no idea how I came back to that house and how dad was not arrested. No wait. He was arrested but he isn't that weak." I thought of a second.

"Zane?" Garroth asked concernly. "He is not caught at all. I'm not adopted I was found!" I solve the puzzle I've been solving for years. "You guys are demon hunters aren't you." I asked them. They all had a guilty look except Travis. Travis had a pity look instead of guilty. "Travis ain't one." I said again.

"Dark is gonna die if I stay any longer. That guy is not my dad. His was assassin by Garroth's family." Garroth was shocked. "H-How did you k-know?" He stuttered. "You smells like it." He was speechless for a second. "I smells?" He raised his eyebrows. "Yeah... I think that's what I said." I was confused.

"Zane! I'm sorry. I think I'm... Oh Irene! Get off you-" Dark telekinesis,talking in my mind. My mouth was opened wide. "D-Dark! Answer me!" I was screaming. Everyone was shocked. "I need to get back in there!"
~~~~~~~~
Yes! I finished another chapter. I feel proud of myself are you proud of me? I bet not. I almost killed Zane I remembered.

Zane:Yeah you did. Good job idiot!
Dark:Uhhh I don't want to say anything but... Can you save me before I'm no longer in this story and I hate to be left out!
Fans(which I probably won't have except Thatweirdperson900
I appreciated the reads that he/she gave me.):We need to KNOW what happens next before you stop updating!!
Me:Wait what? Stop? Oh irene. Save me! *drowns in fangirl/boy pool.*

Okay see ya next update!!

Words: 1138