Chapter 1

Okay,first of,I did not know what I was writing. So I may get stuffs complicated sometimes. So I need help! If you think its confusing you or something,I will edit but I will see if you're lying or not. Okay,back to the story!
~~~~

"So.. You guys coming?" Aphmau asked. Everyone thought for a second,they just nodded anyways. "We are obviously going and Zane will be going,either he choose to not go or go!" Garroth yelled subconsciously. Zane mentally slapped himself.

Zane quickly shook his head. "I-I... Will not go.." Zane said,slowly and yeah you guessed it scared. "Please don't hate me!" He squeked before he rushed out to the hallways.

"What's his problem?" Laurance nudged Garroth. Garroth laughed awkwardly and said,"His just trying to get use to this.. He has some disturbing past but the past is the..." Garroth paused,"Past." Everyone stared at Garroth intently,even Travis.

"Well,Zane,me and Vlyad will meet you at your house then Aph!" Garroth waved his hands and rush to find Zane.

Zane's POV
I quickly rushed out because of flashbacks. Those flashbacks are scary. Whenever I do something wrong,dad would always hit me. I keep reminding myself that everything changed and I'm in good hands. But,I just can't. Habits I guess..

I went too deep in thoughts and hit into someone. "Hey! Watch it!" He growled. I whimpered and squeked when I heard him scream at me. I started to tremble uncontrolably. "I-I'm sorry... I-I didn't mean to! Please... Leave me alone!" I stuttered.

"Well,well. What do I have here. You looks like a cute kitty to me." He moved his hands to Zane's chin. I continued to tremble.
'Someone. Please help! Garroth! Vlyad!'

"Gene! Get away from my brother!" Garroth scream across the hallway. Gene smirk at me then turned to look at Garroth. "Oh... So his your brother?" Gene said sarcastically,he didn't care if Garroth has a brother at all.

Garroth growled and run straight towards us. I screamed,that's when everything stopped. Garroth rushed towards me and hugged me. Gene was shocked and I was crying as Garroth embraced me in his warm arms.

"I-I'm scared. Garroth,everything is coming back again. Dad is coming to get me. Help me please!" I whimpered. Garroth just stroke my head and rubbing circles behind my back trying to calm me down.

"It will be alright, Zane." Garroth calm me down in his soothing voice.(Not trying to make anything just brotherly love!)
I hugged him tightly. Then there he was,my demon. Floating everywhere,behind Garroth to be correct.

"So Zane,how are you my man?" Dark said. (Yep! I named him coz no one is gonna help me name something!) "Fine!" I didn't bother listening to Garroth and talk to Dark instead. In my mind of course. "So you know what's happening and care to explain?" Dark asked Zane in a calming voice that actually would calm me down.

I shook my head. 'I think I subconsciously spoke. I didn't know what happened in a split second...' Then the flashbacks.

~~Flashbacks~~(Warning! Trigger if possible please skip...)

Dad would always hit me actually. The reason is why would he? Aren't I his child? He would always tell me why am I his child. Why did he have a useless child like me?

Probably I should not have come into this world. Dad was right,I am so useless. He should had killed me instead.

I got back to my senses when Garroth shook me. "Zane? Zane!" He screamed,I wish I could cover my ears but I couldn't because Garroth hugged me too hard. Its so hard to breathe! "G-Garroth! Some space please!!" I shouted right at back at his ear making Garroth screamed. I smirked. "Serves you right Garroth!" I mumbled.

Garroth turned and look at me in a sad face. The tears in his eyes is obvious because his eyes is glassy and there were tears forming on the corner of his eyes. "G-Garroth? I k-know I shouldn't have screamed in your e-ears. I-I'm so s-sorry." I stuttered. I could hear some people doing this sound when they saw something cute,especially girls.

"D'aawwww! That black haired boy is so cute when he apologized to his brother. I wished he was my brother instead!" One of the girls whispered to her friend. "I agree." Her friend replied back.

Garroth smiled and he just smiled actually. I am just speechless. He is smiling because why? That makes me want to cry again. "Aww,my little Zuzu is gonna cry. Go on! Let your feelings out! Cry on your brother shoulder." Dark whispered behind me,on my ears.

I shook my head. 'Get back in my head!' I heard him sighed and he left in a poof! "Can we go home yet?" I dreaded to go home really. Garroth chuckles and pat my back. "Sorry,Zane. School's not over yet. Hang on with it alright?" I was shocked. I really want to go home! After what Garroth said,the bell rang.

'Argh! I had to go to class...'

"You better be Zane!"

'Shut it,Dark!'

"Is this how humans treat demons?! That was hurtful! I've been with you since you were born! I need to get some respect in here dude!"

I ignored Dark's blabbering and walked to class. Finally! Last period! I'm going to be free! Is this how people in school feels like?

"I guess so.."

I nodded and I watch the clock slowly ticking,staring at the needles in the clock slowly move to where the bell would ring. Then the bell rang for what seems like for ever but the teacher would never let anyone leave.

"I an the teacher in here! The bell do not rule what time school ends!" She shouted at everyone.
"Well,it technically tells you what time to sleep and wake up!" Someone scream back across the room. Everyone laughed and some do the "Ohhhh" or "Get buurrrnnn!".

Well,I didn't see why she would get burn? They are strange. (Poor Zane,doesn't know the modern days. No wait... He is too INNOCENT!! GYA Zane!)

Everyone left while the teacher gave up but still teach the remaining students which is only me. "Okay,you can go now." She turned around and only saw that I am the only one left in the class. I got up and packed the books in my back some left on the desk for me to carry back home.

When I walked pass the teacher she told me she was surprised there was only one student left. She felt bad and gave me sweets! 'Jackpot!' I smiled under my mask. I quickly run out of school despite getting reminded by teachers walking by.

I stood outside the school and try to find Garroth and Vlyad but they were nowhere to be seen. 'Where could they have gone to? They said to meet me here!' I puffed my cheeks when they broke their promises to me. I took out my phone and saw tons of messages by Garroth and Vlyad and I was added to an unknown group. I think Garroth added me in the group.

This will be the messages Garroth and Vlyad sent.

Fire Dragon:Zane! We're sorry we broke the promise for the first day of your school but we had to stay back for after school lessons.

Peacemaker: I sorry Zane! I got after school soccer so I won't go back home with you Dad will be there to pick you up though! I'm sorry!

'Tsk! They are such a liar. They never lied to me before. Probably they are just telling the thruth.'

"Maybe they aren't?"

I shook my head,ignoring Dark. Then,the honk came from a car. I look up and saw the window rolled down and Dad,Garte's head pop out. "Hey Zane! Get in the car!" Garte smiled at Zane as Zane followed what he need to do.

"So,how's your first day?" Garte asked with a cheerful voice,just like Garroth. Like father like son I guess. "Pretty good I guess... I got sweets from my teacher anyways so it's pretty good." I smiled when I think of the sweets. What? I love sweets you got a problem with that?! "Nope not at all! Oh yeah! You forget all about me!" Dark told me.

'Get home by yorself. You should know where it is.'

~~~~
Ah! Finally finish Chapter 1! Wait what?! Chapter 1? That's too less! What am I doing? I should make more right? Nah probably not. I wanna rest... Need more motivation for the story. I will probably update tomorrow so don't worry! I hope you love it though.

Words: 1478