Chapter 5

Zane obeyed that red headed guy. He stopped struggling. Then that guy came to a halt in front of a quite cozy hut.(Pizza hut anyone?) "Here we are!" He said cheerfully as he pushed open the door. 'At least his not like Garroth..'

He walked into the hut,holding me on his hands. He quickly place me down carefully. "Stay here,I'm going to take the first-aid here." He said as he soon disappears into the other room. "Okay..." Zane mumbled awkwardly. Time passed by quick as Zane started to whistle a little tune to keep him entertain.

"What is taking him so long?" Zane groaned as he stood up from the sofa,feeling the wound along the way.(1. I thought he has dis-located bones. 2. Its not serious! Get your facts right!!) "Uhm.. so,where could he have gone to..." Zane mumbled to himself walking to where he went s few minutes ago.

Zane walked to the room and he saw that red haired guy... NAKED?! Zane felt heat surging through his cheeks as he quickly turn around. "Whoa! Knock before you come in man..." He said,pausing. "Shoot. I forgot about your wounds! Wait! Give me a sec to change." He said,panicking,finding his clothes. Zane nodded and shut the door waiting at the other side.

A few moments passed,the red haired boy pulled Zane's hand into the room. He sat Zane on the bed,making him shiver in comfortable when he sat on the bed. He took out some cotton and a bottle of medicine. "This will sting a bit. Just hold on to the pain. Or you can just hold on to me." He said,concerned. Zane nodded.

"Ahhh!! Wait! No!! It hurtsss!!" Zane screamed as the strangers help put the medicine on Zane.(gotcha didn't I?) "Chill man..." He said calmly. Slowly but surely,he finished tending on Zane's wound. "Get some rest. Its getting late." He said as he packed the stuffs back to the first aid box,standing up.

"What about you? Where do you sleep? And first of all,who are you? Why do you help me?" Zane asked,giving that male tons of questions. He sighed. "I felt bad for you man. You looks so beautiful though. You should never hurt yourself." He said,pausing.

"My name's Blaze." He winked at me and walked out of the room. "So... where do he sleep?!" Zane questions himself. Soon after,Blaze came back to check on Zane's wound. His wounds might get infected if not tend properly. He sighed in relief as he noticed the small boy is now resting peacefully.

"Ngh... Blaze? Come here and get some sleep with me.." Zane groaned as he stirred,awaking. Blaze nodded and quickly slide into the cozy covers. "That's better.." Zane mumbled,feeling the other male's heat,slowly dozing off.
~~~
Yay done! Another short one. No time to lose!! Also, I got threaten to do this ahaha... hope you have a nice day! And for me,I'm going to enjoy rest! Bye~

~XShipsX

Words: 516