Chapter 26-Parents

"You don't understand."

--------------

Taehyung struggled from his grasp but he was too strong. Taehyung can't shout for help, Jungkook's sleeping.

"Come on baby, I just want a taste of you."

That voice...

Taehyung elbowed his stomach as hard as he could to break free. Fortunately, it did work. Taehyung ran to the top of the stairs and saw Chanyeol limping towards him.

Taehyung ran to Jungkook's room and woke him up without hesitation.

"Jungkook!! Wake up!!! Jungkook, help me!!!" Taehyung yelled but Jungkook just groaned.

He left no choice but to slap him.

"Jungkook, wake the fuck up!!"

That made Jungkook wake up and look around, worriedly.

"Chanyeol is here for me. He even tried kissing me!"

"Fuck.."

Jungkook got out of bed and stomped out, seeing the limping Chanyeol.

Taehyung could see that anger took over Jungkook as he started punching Chanyeol mercilessly.

Taehyung wanted to butt in and stop Jungkook but he decided not to as Chanyeol deserved it.

It was then when Jungkook dragged Chanyeol down the stairs and into the kitchen. Taehyung got confused by his actions and followed him.

He saw Jungkook taking out a knife fron the drawer and pointing it at Chanyeol.

"Kookie, that's too far! Stop!!"

Taehyung tried to restrain him but Jungkook was too strong and pushed him away.

Chanyeol managed to escape because of Taehyung. After leaving, Jungkook started bursting in laughter.

"W-why are you laughing!? You almost killed someone!"

"Sorry, did I scare you too much? It was only to shake him up, more like a threat."

Taehyung playfully slapped him on the chest and stomped up the stairs.

"Come on, it's just a play."

Jungkook wrapped his strong arms around Taehyung when he tried to open the door. Taehyung felt his breath on his neck, making him shiver.

"Jungkook, let go."

"But my baby is mad." He said in a teasing tone. Taehyung sighed and turned to him, their daces were inches apart from each other. Seeing how close they were, Taehyung blushed and grew flustered but tried to stay serious. It was obvious as he failed so badly.

"Aw... my baby is trying to stay angry!"

"S-shut up...!"

It was then the doorbell rang. Jungkook groaned before stomping down the stairs to answer the door.

What Jungkook saw was unexpected.