Chapter 25-Mistook

"Love can't be defeated, right?"
------------

~Continued~

"So this is your boyfriend, huh?"

Jungkook turned around to see the most familiar face.

"Fuck. Off."

"Chill, just checking him out." He winked at Taehyung.

"Don't you have better things to do?"

"Nope but this is the best."

"What is?"

"Stealing your boyfriend, duh. It always happens since 5 years ago." The guy laughed. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and saw his teeth gritted.

"Well, I'm never leaving him!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Sure, that's what every of his dates says. What's your name?"

"I don't wanna date a fuckboy so that means I'll stay by Jungkook side."

"I'm not a fuckboy and I asked for your name."

"No, I'm not giving it to you. "

"Why not? Every girl gives me their name. Why aren't you?"

"Because they are dumb and I'm smart. So if you don't mind, get you stupid ass out of this room before I report you for an unwanted visitor!"

"Let's see how long you can resist me."

The guy stomped out of the room and slammed the door shut. Taehyung turned to Jungkook with a worried face. He sighed and kissed Jungkook on the cheek,"I'm never going to leave you. When I do, I'll commit suicide, I promise." Taehyung gave him his boxy smiled and that made Jungkook feel relaxed abit.

💋💋💋💋

Taehyung was discharged from the hospital but a question was eager to come out from his mouth ever since that incident.

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

Taehyung gulped his saliva and hesitated to speak.

"W-who was that...guy?" Finally, the question was out but Taehyung didn't feel relieved at all. He was worried if the question was too much for him.

"Ah, you don't have to answer me. I mean, it cou--"

"My brother." Jungkook replied, cutting Taehyung off,"Minhyuk. He's been stealing my dates ever since I was fifteen years old."

Taehyung felt guilty for having him to answer that question. Taehyung pulled him in for a hug and whispered,"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay."

"Ohoho, I see that you're finally discharged!" The sudden voice interupted them. Taehyung rolled his eyes after seeing who it was.

"What do you want, Minhyuk?"

"You."

"Not possible. You see, I'm allergic to jokes, like you. So could you please fuck off and maybe move to somewhere far away where I will NEVER see you again?" Taehyung spoke in a irritated tone, emphasising on the word,"Never".

"But Tae baby, I wanted to give you this." He held out a box of chocolate and an expensive necklace.

"Oh my gosh, thank you! I would really love to donate this!"

"You're we--wait what?!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and threw it in the dumpster,"Done, donating!". He grabbed Jungkook's arm and walked off.

Minhyuk gritted his teeth and stormed off.

💋💋💋💋

Taehyung laid down on the bed, exhausted from both Minhyuk and the trip.

"Taehyung, are you sure you won't leave me?"

"Of course, I won't." Taehyung gave a peck on Jungkook's cheek before scurrying down to the kitchen.

He turned on the stove to make kimchi soup until he felt strong pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

"Jungkook, I'm cooking..."

He just buried his face in Taehyung's shoulder and hummed in response. That was when Taehyung knew.

It wasn't Jungkook..!!

---------

Do you think BTS will fall in the 7 years curse? I think not.