Chapter 18-Traumatized

"Hyung...I need you...save me...please.."

------------

"Appa?"

It was only one word that made the group stop their tracks and turned back. Especially Jin and Jimin.

"W-what are you doing...here?"

"I tracked you down. Ever since the hybrid centre got burnt down. Since I found you already, let's go home, okay? Appa is really sorry."

Taehyung tightened his grip on Jungkook's shirt, his ears and tail lost muscles and his eyes started to water in fear as the memories starts to kick in.

"Leave him alone!" Jin grabbed Taehyung and pulled him into a hug.

"Ah, Jin. We had fun back then, didn't we?"

"You shut up and leave my boyfriend alone!" Namjoon defended Jin.

"Okay, okay. I will leave if I take either Jin, Jimin or Taehyung. Pick."

They couldn't believe their own ears. That triggered Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook. The three hybrids were terrified but Taehyung knew what to do.

"Take me then."

"Taehyung, no!"

"Taengie..." Jimin cried.

"Taehyung baby, please don't." Jungkook held both of Taehyung's hands and brought him close.

"What else can I do,Kookie? My father wants me and he even used Jinnie and Jimie as a threat. I can't, Jungkook." Taehyung's tears fell as his eyes stared deeply into Jungkook's. Without hesitation, Taehyung's father grabbed Taehyung harshly and dragged him.

"TAENGIE!!!!!!!!" Jimin wanted to run to run to him and stop his father but Yoongi held him back.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MIN YOONGI!?!?!?!?  LET ME FUCKING GO!!!! I CAN'T LET TAEHYUNG SUFFER LIKE THAT ANYMORE!!!!! He might not even recover..." Jimin gave up and fell onto his knees and cried. Everyone felt bad for Taehyung but didn't know what to do.

"Everyone...please don't let me go...."

Taehyung's voice rang through everyone's ears. Jimin and Jin knew it was his animal talking.

"Don't let me go through this again..save me...please.."

His animal pleaded. Everyone could tell that he was crying too, who wouldn't?

Jungkook clenched onto the hem of his shirt and clenched his teeth.

He took a rock and ran to look for Taehyung's father but no sight of him. Jungkook threw the rock against the tree and cursed.

"Taehyung...I'm sorry..."

-TAEHYUNG-
(It got really fucked up and I'm scared to write Tae's pov even though I can control it...)
"Appa, let me go!"

"You had a boyfriend, huh?"

"It's not had. I do have a boyfriend. Now let me go before I report you!"

"Taehyung, you fucking cheated on me!"

"Cheated? Appa, we weren't DATING!! YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING CREATURE!!!"

"That's right, I'm a creature that craves for his son's body."

Taehyung was more terrified of him and weakened. His father took that opportunity and pushed him on the bed to all fours.

Taehyung gave up, he didn't know what to do.

When Taehyung's mind was blank, he felt a sharp pain on his lower half.

"AH!! NGH!!"

Taehyung bit onto the bedsheet to moan any further.

"Whoo! You didn't get any loose at all, Taehyung. Appa loves it." He continued thrusting into him until he finally came, inside of him.

Memories started gushing in, the same feeling and horrible pain left. It felt completely different when Jungkook was fucking him.

Another murder....

Taehyung thought to himself.

"Get rid of the fucking baby quickly."

"Understood..." Taehyung rubbed his stomach and headed to the bathroom. It was like the usual, knives, hammers, tools, scissors, just to get the baby murdered.

"I'm sorry you didn't have a chance to live. It's best for you, I don't want you to have a disgusting creature as your father." Taehyung cried as he held his stomach.

💋💋💋💋

After the procedure, Taehyung wdnt back to the room. He saw his fathed changing his home clothes to a suit.

"I'll be home next two weeks. Apparently, my boss wants me to go overseas and observe their women. Don't EVER think about escaping." With that warning, his father left.

Taehyung grabbed his pocket and found his phone. He dialed Jungkook's house number and pray that he saves him on time.

"Hello?"

The sweet voice that Taehyung yearns to hear.

"J-J-Jungkook...!"

"Taehyung?! Where are you now?!? I'll come save you with th rest!"

"I-I-Is J-Jimie with you?"

"Yeah, ever since you left, they decided to stay over at my house since its the biggest and you'll probably call from here."

"Call Jimie."

Jungkook's voice could be heard, calling for Jimin. After that, Jimin's voice could be heard.

"Hello?"

"Jimie."

"Taengie?! This is really Taengie?! Where are you!?!"

"You need to save me on time before he comes back which is next two weeks. I'll give you all I can see from outside."

"O-okay."

Jimin took a pen and wrote what Taehyung said down. After that, the call ended.

This was what he saw;
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

2 12 21 5 2 5 18 18 25 6 9 5 12 4

-------------

"I miss you...I want to see you..."