Chapter 8-Misunderstand

"...jealous?"

Taehyung was taken aback by Jungkook's words.

"Aigoo! My cute Taehyungie is jealous~!"

Jungkook started pinching Taehyung's cheek. Of course, Jungkook won't believe Taehyung.

"Jungkook, stop!"

Taehyung managed to break free from Jungkook and made a serious face.

"I'm telling you the truth! Jungkook listen to me, I'm not joking around here, I heard her talking--"

"You think I don't know that? We broke up last night. She's leaving tonight."

"Wha--Ah!"

Jungkook pulled Taehyung on the bed and took the blanket to cover them. Jungkook kissed Taehyung before hugging him to sleep.

💋💋💋💋

Taehyung woke up to Jungkook waking him up.

"Taehyung-ah, have you seen my tie?"

Taehyung rubbed his eye and took a pillow to smack Jungkook.

"Why would you ask me? I don't have reason to use it, let me sleep!" Taehyung groaned as he turned, his back facing Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled at his cute action. Jungkook got out of bed and took a new tie.

"Would you like to come with me to work?" Jungkook asked as he fixed his tie.

"I want to sleep."

"You won't be bored at home."

"I want to sleep."

"You will see Yoongi."

"I want to sleep."

"And Jimin."

"I wan-- wait for me."

"Okay."

💋💋💋💋

Taehyung slept through the whole trip. Jungkook flicked his forehead before rushing out of the car.

"YAH!! JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!"

Taehyung souted as he chased Jungkook int the building.

Jungkook pressed the button of the lift hastily and immediately went up. Taehyung gave up and went to the lounge.

"It's too early for this..." Taehyung mumbled as he made his way there.

Taehyung plopped himself on the couch and was about to sleep but someone interupted him.

"Is your child Yoongi or something or did you catch the YoongiDisease?"

Taehyung sat up and saw an orange haired male with a brown haired male.

Taehyung sighed as he read their nane tags.

"Working here, I see. Jung Hoseok and Mark Tuan." Taehyung squinted as his eyes weren't really used to the brightness.

Hoseok flicked Taehyung's forehead and walked away with Mark.

"What's his problem?"

Taehyung walked to the lift and pressed the 19th button. Once he finally reached his floor, Taehyung recalled the memories that happened when he first came.

"Gosh, what's wrong with me..." Taehyung mumbled as he reached for the doorknob for room 10, Jungkook's office.

"Taehyung, hurry up and come in!" Jungkook shouted through the other side of the door. Taehyung rolled his eyes and twisted the doorknob.

"Finally." Jungkook whispered, loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

"Patience...."

"Patience my ass. You took too far long to reach here, Tae." Jungkook stacked some papers and placed them on the edge of the table. Being Taehyung, he pushed the stack down onto the floor.

"Not my fault."

"Pick it up."

"I ain't your dog."

"Pick. It. Up."

"Jimin hyung!" Taehyunv rushed off calling for Jimin.

"12th floor, room 3!" Jungkook shouted to Taehyung Yoongi's room.

"I know that!" Taehyung replied.

💋💋💋💋

Taehyung reached Yoongi's door. Taehyung opened it and saw Jimin crying in Yoongi's arms.

Yoongi shot a glare, thinking it was someone else. Once he saw Taehyung, his eyes softened.

"Hyung..."

"Taengie!"

"What's wrong?"

"T-the...hybrid centre," Jimin paused as he looked at Taehyung. His eyes was filled with interest and curiousity.

"They want you back..."