Chapter 20-Rain

"Can't we be like the old times?"

--------------

Ever since that incident, Taehyung hadn't spoken to anyona at all, even Jungkook. They were worried for Taehyung. Who knows, maybe he'll never recover at all?

Taehyung locked himself in one of the rooms in the mansion and never step foot outside of the room, not even once.

"Tae, I made for you strawberry pie. Would you like to eat it?" Jungkook asked as he knocked on the door and leaned in, trying to hear his response. He sighed and walked down to where the rest was.

"Well?"

"Nothing. As usual." Jungkook replied, putting the plate down on the counter.

"My poor Taengie is traumatized and it's all because of that man!" Jin exclaimed.

Jimin stared at the door of the room and sympathized Taehyung. After all, they reached field when it was raining.

"Maybe we should go. We'll leave them alone. I guess that's what Taengie wants. After all, we have been staying here for the past few weeks." Jimin suggested as he got up and walked over to Yoongi.

After everyone left, Jungkook decided to try knocking on Taehyung's door once more.

"Tae?"

Again, no response. He wanted to walk away but he heard a click. Jungkook widened his eyes as a wrapped Taehyung appeared and fell in his arms.

"I miss your embrace...." Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook smiled. He carried Taehyung to the bed and set him down. He started to pat his head while Taehyung was leaning his body against him and resting his head on his shoulders.

"Kookie?"

"Yeah?"

"I want the strawberry pie." Jungkook chuckled as he ruffled Taehyung's hair.

At that moment, the phone rang. Jungkook rushed to the phone and picked it up.

"Meet me at xxxx. If you don't Taehyung's life is at risk."

With that, the call ended. Jungkook had no choice but to do it.

He took a slice of the cake and gave it to Taehyung.

"Who was it?"

"Oh, just a co worker. I need to go to work now. No teasing."

Taehyung nodded and ate his cake.

Soon after, Jungkook left. Taehyung was confused as why would his co worker call him through the house phone when he could've called through his phone instead? Taehyung brushed the question off and looked out of the window.

"Looks like it'll rain.." Taehyung whispered gloomly.

-JUNGKOOK-

Jungkook arrived at the place where she wanted him to. He got out of the car and entered the bulding.

"Glad you came."

"Ji Eun. What do you want?"

"Your love. Even if you can't give me that, have sex with me."

"No. Ji Eun, you know I'm already dating."

"Oh, you know what I'm capable of, Jungkook. You've witnessed it before. So, your choice. Taehyung's life or having sex with me."

Jungkook fisted his hand.

-TAEHYUNG-

Taehyung took the blanket from the bed and covered himself fully. He took his phone from his pocket and dialed Jungkook.

"The number you have just called is unavailable. Please try again later."

Taehyung clutched his phone tightly and shut his eyes, hearing the water pouring down and the cold breeze.

-JUNGKOOK-

"AH!! JUN-JUNGKOOK!! I'M ABOUT TO--AHH!!!!"

Jungkook pulled out of Ji Eun and sat on the bed, regretting everything. He didn't even climax.

"Ji Eun, I have to go now."

"Jeon Jungkook, I demand you to stay here."

"Ji Eun, I h--" a shot of realisation went through him. He ran to the window and saw the rain pouring down heavily.

Jungkook took his clothes and wore them hastily. He unlocked his phone and scrolled through hi notifications.

"18 missed calls and 5 unread messages from Kim Taehyung."

Tae: Hey uh...could you skip your work for today? 😯

Tae: Actually, nevermind. I'll call Jimie.😊

Tae: Kookie, I know you're busy but could you come home...now? I'm scared...I..I...Jimie nor Jinnie is picking up...

Tae: Are you really that busy?😦

Tae: Okay then, you don't have to come home now. I'll be fine...😁

Jungkook felt the sudden pang of guilt. He dialed Jimin whilst getting in his car.

"Hey, Jungkook! It's raining...how's Taengie?"

"Why are you picking up now!?"

"Why are you screaming at me? Gi just tore my ass up. What's up?"

"I'll tell you what's up. Taehyung is at home all alone and he tried calling you to keep him company but you fucking ignored the call and get you happy horny ass fucked while Taehyung is probably traumatized by his memories again!"

"I-I-I didn't know that...where are you now? Why aren't you with him?"

"I was saving him from a ridiculous yet dangerous threat. Nevermind that, I'm close by our house. I'll hang up."

Jungkook threw his phone on the passenger's seat and got out after parking his car. He unlocked the door and found everything dark.

Jungkook rushed to the room wgere he last left him and found the plate shattered on the floor and a figure under the blanket, shivering.

Jungkook pulled the blanket off of Taehyung, he was shivering, pale and sweating.

"J-J-Jungkook?"

"Taehyung!" Jungkook hugged him and felt his black shirt getting damped by Taehyung's tears.

--------------

"Yes, let's go back. I would love to do it too."