Epilogue

Three years later...

"Good morning, how my babies?" Dei greeted her sons... Yes, they had twins on ther first night... Ginalingan e... They are turning two.  The boys, upon seeing their mother, came out of the bed to hugged her good morning...
"Opps, boys! Be careful or you might hurt yourselves!" Dei warned and gathered them around her arms to hug them back.  Each gave her a sloppy kiss... Siegfried and Sebastian... Richard, is currently sleeping at their bedroom.  He came home late last night because of some problems at their Tagaytay branch...
Good thing though, it was just a small mixed up and was solved right away. 
Siegfried and Sebastian are now waiting for her to play her guitar... Yap, she still has her Gibson and it was their bonding time... Siegfried, Sebastian, Dei and Richard... Upon seeing their mother strap her guitar, they go back to their bed again and lie down... As she plucked her guitar, her boys, mimicked her song...

******************************
Beautiful Boy
*************************

Close your eyes,
Have no fear,
The monster's gone,
He's on the run
And your daddy's here,

[2x]
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful,
Beautiful boy,

Before you go to sleep,
Say a little prayer,
Every day
In every way,
It's getting better and better,

[2x]
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful,
Beautiful boy,

Out on the ocean sailing away,
I can hardly wait
To see you to come of age,
But I guess we'll both
Just have to be patient,

'Cause it's a long way to go,
A hard row to hoe
Yes, it's a long way to go
But in the meantime,

Before you cross the street,
Take my hand,
Life is what happens to you,
While you're busy making other plans,

[2x]
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful,
Beautiful boy,

Before you go to sleep,
Say a little prayer,
Every day
In every way,
It's getting better and better,

[2x]
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful,
Beautiful boy,

Darling, darling,
Darling Boys...

The boys as always was mesmerized by their mother's voice... They are following their mother when she sing the song.  Dei's voice filled the boy's room as she sings from her heart. Love overflowing for her sons...

On the other hand, Richard woke up when he didn't feel his wife's body on him.  It felt as if something is lacking.  He was late last night and was not able to join his family on dinner.  There was a mixed up at the restaurant.  He came home with only Dei, wide awake and is waiting for him.  He apologized and told her he had eaten as she told him to do first before confronting the problem.  She smiled at that... And all his things are already prepared when he went out of the bath last night. 
"Hay, napakaswerte ko sa asawa ko!" Richard said inwardly befor going to bed last night...
Richard, got up from the bed and as always she found his trio at the boy's room.  He listened to her as she sing a song for their boys.  The first time she did this was when the boys are on their first month... Ginawang pampatulog hanggang sa nakasanayan nila at ginawang bonding time.  And as always, when he watched them, his heart skip a beat.. His day is now happy again... He felt complete... As he step inside the room when the last note was played, the boys saw him and scramble out of bed to hug him...
"Good morning, boys!" He greeted with his arms wide open ready to carry them.
"Good morning, Daddy!" The boys said in unison and climbed on his arms.  Sloppy kisses flew everywhere!
"Good morning, mahal!" Said Richard as he walked over Dei for his good morning kiss...
"Good morning mahal!" Dei greeted him back and kissed him on the lips..
"Hmmm, sarap naman!" Richard said...
"Hmmm, wag ka nga!" Dei walked out of the room and binaba ni Richard ang mga bata at hinawakan ito papunta ng kusina...
"Mahal, pasensiya ka na late ako nagising ha?" Richard said as he sit the boys on their high chair...
"Mahal, babawi ako mamaya... Promise...!" Richard teased Dei as he was about to sit down on a bar stool...
"Anong babawi? E parating na nga yung pangatlo mo e!" Dei said innocently, with a naughty smirk.
"Anong???!! Aray!!!" At nahulog po si Richard sa upuan ng maintindihan ang sinabi ng asawa...
"Hahaha... Hahaha... We are two months on the way for your third on our 24... Hahahaha... Lamyu!!!" Dei said laughing at his husband...
"I love you, mahal! Paglabas in Athena, may 21 pa ha?" Pilyong sabi ni Richard at niyakap ang asawa mula sa likod...
The boys as if understood what their parents conversed laughed at them... And they were all laughing... Happy family indeed... To forever...

***Fin***

A/N: This is it, this is really the last chapter of this story... I really, really wanna thank you all for the support you have given on this story... I love you all guys...  Now, I will also be concentrating on my daredevil Maine and Masungit RJ on my other storyAnd if my muse, allow me again to write another story about my OTP, hope to see you again...

Again, it has been a pleasure to write this for all of you... Thank you and I will now park my pen on this story...

Thank you, Grazie mille... And love you all... Mwahhuuuggggsssss...
Happy 23rd, guys!!!