Incrocio Stradale (2)

Riding the jetski is the highlight of our adventure.  This is where we got to truly trust each other... Fortunately, being dump to the waters when the jet ski moved is definitely out of the picture... Richard has fulfilled his promise of taking care of me... Tentatively, he moved the jet ski slowly for me to be able to get used to it. He told me to hold on to him to make sure I am safe... And then he slowly increased the speed and then after a few more minutes in jet ski I felt confident on it. I was even able to stand up hugging his neck from behind, while he drive! I never knew back then, that riding jet ski is so exhilarating! He knows that I had traumatic experiences riding this "beast".  After almost 30 minutes, we decided to do the other water activities completing the package... We enjoyed it but the jet ski ride is the most memorable for me... When we got to the bay, he help got out of the " beast" and made sure that I am safely walking on to the seaside... And I am very grateful for his care... He was really an epitome of a real gentleman... But apparently, our time is up...

Upon reaching the seaside and making sure I was safe, he walked ahead of me... There were two girls on their skimpy bathing suit, come straight to him and talked to him... He talked to them for a minute or two before running off, completely oblivious of me... Phew! And Cinderella, your time with the prince is off... Phooey on fate! Phooey on fate! I walked to the other direction to give him his "alone" time... And I decided to go to my room...

Of all times that my stomach will act up, eto pa ang napili niyang oras! Sa sobrang kaba ko yata kanina at kilig Kaya sumakit ang tiyan ko e! Nagmamadali akong bumaba sa jet ski pero sinigurado ko munang safe si Dei... Hindi ko kasi alam kung paano sasabihin na sumakit tiyan ko! Diyahe di ba? Kaya ayun, nauna akong naglakad sa kanya... Hindi ko naman akalain na may magpapa-cute pa sa akin! Shit lang di ba? At dahil hindi ako bastos, sinagot ko ang Tanong nila... The usual, pero sa totoo lang ni hindi ko naalala kahit one letter sa name nila... Good thing din na mabagal si Maine maglakad kaya binasag ko na sila agad... Sinabi ko na kasama ko ang asawa ko at sinabing kailangan ko puntahan ang mag-ina ko at hindi ako interesado, kaya ayun umalis agad... Salamat naman, pero talagang hindi ko na kaya! After 10 minutes of my "business", I look for Dei... But she is nowhere in sight... Shit! I thought she followed me... Nasaan na siya? I tried to look for her baka naglakad-lakad lang para hindi mainip... Pero after 15 minutes of looking for her, wala... So I decided to look for her at her room... Upon arriving her front door, I decided to change first to make sure na no foul odor... Bwisit naman kasi talaga e! Upon entering our room, I checked if Jerald is already here and apparently he is not in yet... However, I heard a faint guitar sound and an angelic voice... And there she is... And I sighed, relieved that she is safe...

"I Can't Make You Love Me"

Turn down the lights
Turn down the bed
Turn down these voices
Inside my head
Lay down with me
Tell me no lies
Just hold me closely
Don't patronize
Don't patronize me

Nicomaine Dei Capili Mendoza, he is way out of your league... You don't have the right to feel this way towards him.  Wala kang karapatan na pagbawalan siya... Wala lang karapatan magselos dahil kaibigan ka lang... Kaibigan ka lang... Hindi porke nagkita na kayo dati, may nakaraan kayo! Nagkataon lang na siya ang nandun nung nawala ka! Assumera ka porke magkasama kayo! Itigil mo yan!

Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel
Somethin' that it won't
And here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart
And I will feel the power but you won't
No you won't
'Cause I can't make you love me
When you don't
When you don't
Yeah-hh

Oo na, oo na! Crush mo siya pero tama na yan! Hindi kayo bagay, ang pangit mo ohhh! Walang maganda sa iyo, kaya nga kahit kaibigan mo pinagpustahan ka lang e! Hindi porke nakipagkaibigan sa iyo, gusto ka! Nagising ka sa kahibangan mo! Ang taas din ng standard mo e! Gising, Nicomaine! Gising!

I'll close my eyes
'Cause then I won't see
The love you don't feel
When you're home with me
Morning will come
And I'll do what's right
Just give me till then
To give up this fight
And I will give up this fight

Hindi niya namamalayan na umiiyak na siya! She just let the song ate her up and drift her mind to wherever it goes... She remembered that day, that wonderful day...

'Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel
Somethin' that it won't
And here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart
I will feel the power but you won't
No you won't
'Cause I can't make you love me
When you don't
When you don't

Tears was the last note on the song... When she heard a knock on her door...

Richard, listened to her at the veranda after a quick shower... He let her first on her guitar... He listened to her singing but he felt that something is wrong... He felt intense pain and sadness on her song... Why is she singing like that? Did something happened for her to be this sad? He cannot contain it anymore and go to her room and without hesitations, knocked on her room...

Maybe its Valeen, I need to fix myself first... I need to act happy, ako ang tanga! Wala silang kasalanan! I hide my guitar, my music sheets and made sure that there is no traces of my "music"... I put on my glasses to at least hide my puffy eyes but let my hair loose... That will also help hide my eyes... Once secured, I opened the door looking down, nerdy look on point!
"Hello, Valeen! How's your date?" She asked right away para makaiwas sa mga tanong niya...
"What happened?" Richard asked and that's when Maine looked up, flabbergasted!
It took only seconds for Richard to realize that she is really crying... He looked passed her eyeglasses and saw her puffy eyes!
"Why are you crying?"