Il Volto

The lunch was so perfect, they almost forgot Maine's appointment to the faculty by 2 in the afternoon. They decided that they will let Maine go first in the faculty but they will be staying outside or in the school premises to guard or check on her to make her feel safe. They all prepared to make sure that no harm will come upon her.
Before the clock strikes one, however, a text message was received on Maine's new number.

Ms. Mendoza, we will not pursue this meeting yet as Ms. Montenegro, will not be able to make it today due to prior engagement. She requested that the meeting will be moved to another day. Please be guided.

Mr. Salvador Primo
Faculty Head

Maine, was surprised of the moved schedule but she accepted it in poker face. She found it odd. Valeen was never the one to cancel special appointments especially this one. An issue where she was directly hit. Nakakapagtaka talaga na si Valeen pa ang mag-cancel. She decided to text Valeen. It took one minute before she received a reply.

"Hello, baby! Valeen really knows you loved her. I have her, baby! And if you want to see her alive, come to me...! We have been separated for a long time, and you hid yourself too well. Come to me or she's dead! - Your Ultimate admirer

Maine was so shocked upon reading the text message. She threw the phone. Richard and everyone was surprise to her reaction.
"Maine, what happened?" Richard asked Maine when he saw her trembling.
"I need to get her, I need to get Valeen!" Maine said crying hysterically.
"What happened to Valeen, Maine?" Nick asked her.
"The madman has her. He told me that if I will want to keep Valeen alive, I need to go to him...!" Maine said.
Nico on the other hand, was able to secure the phone and was reading the text message. A frown in his face.
"Princess, the madman is a very good strategist bases on how he was able to trapped Valeen and used her phone to get at you... He has a sound plan.. We need to be careful on this!" Nico said thinking and already devising a plan.
"Text him for us to know where are you going to meet him!" Richard said. Thinking that if he could get the address they could research about the place and device a sound plan. They need to think ahead of the madman.
"Richard, where is Jerald?" Nico asked him.
Before he could reply to Nico, his phobe beeped.

" Help! I am here at the madman's place. I am currently checking out on how I can get Baleen out of his grasp!" - Jerald.

"We are here at Sky Room of Jai Alai building here at Taft. Please bring assistance...!" - Jerald

"Good thing that Jerald was able to go there. He seems to be reliable in that kind of situation. Princess, you are to stay here. We want you safe and sound.!" Nico said and agreed by each family member.
"No! I am tired of being taken care of, of being bullied! I want to know who this madman is and I want to know why is he hunting me! You have to take me there!" Maine said.
"But...!" Nico and Richard protested simultaneously.
"Nico, tama si Maine! Kailangan niya makita at makilala ang taong gustong manakit sa kanya. I will make sure though na she is well guarded. In fact, I was able to rely the message to my comrade and they are currently surveying now the area. We only need you and your team para kayo ang humuli sa kanya!" Tatay Teodoro said.
"Being said that, I and Richard's Dad agreed that we will come along. We will secure all the building's exit point to make sure we will get our hands to that madman. Make sure, Nico and Richard, that my baby will be safe!" Tatay Teodoro added.
"OK, mukhang planado na lahat... Maine, change your outfit into something na komportable ka kahit takbuhan!" Nico said to Maine.

Everyone prepared for the dilemma right now.  Maine, although kinakabahan, still nag-iisip kung sino ang posibleng taong gagawa nito sa kanya.  She wracked her brains of possible people but still came to none.
"Mahal, please kung hini ka sigurado dito, we can devise another plan.  Yung no need for you to come near the madman.  Nag-aalala ako sa iyo e!" Richard said, hugging Maine.
"No, mahal... I need to do this, I need it to freed myself from this hideous dilemma... I know and trust you and Nico to keep everyone safe especially me... I am stronger when I am with you, mahal! Don't fret na, ok? Everything will b just fine...!" Dei said.
The operation was now sealed and they are going to te place right now.  Maine will be driving her own car and everyone will follow.  Maine's dress is rigged with a small camera and an audio recorder for evidences.  After thirty minutes, they arrived at the place.  The place feels eerie and creepy.  The building was like made to home this kind of crime in the heart of Manila.  As per instruction of the madman, Maine's car should be at the parking area and will be walking alone in the front wing of building... As Maine's car approached the parking area, Nico and RJ walked their way up to the front wing of the building using the back door.  They arrived there and was surprised to see that Valeen was tied to a chair and was talking to the madman.

"Thank you sa katangahan mo, parating na ang baby ko... Ang dali mo kasing mauto e, parang yung kaibigan mo!" The madman said... Apparently, their only view of him is his back.
"Ano ba ang kailangan mo kay Dei? Wala naman siyang nagawang kasalanan sa iyo ah? We don't even know you accept we were classmates!" Valeen said, shouting at him.  They could see that Valeen's arm is already turning purple indicating that it was tied tightly. 
"You will know later, but first let me savor this minute of getting in touch again with my baby...!" The madman said.  Richard couldn't help but clenched his fist... "Isa pang tawag mong baby sa mahal ko, talagang bibigwasan kita!" He said inwardly...

In a matter of minutes, Maine was able to reach them.  They.were surprised when the madman laughed out loud. 
"And there is my princess, been a long time... So glad to see you, baby!" The madman said.
"Stop calling me baby! I am not your baby! I dont even know you...!" Maine said as she made sure that she out of reach of this madman...
"You know me, we have been meeting each other almost everyday! And I have been eyeing you for a long, long time since I got your picture!" The madman said as he took off his mask.  All eyes on him and was shocked when they saw him...

"Ikaw???" Maine said.  Shock is an understatement.  Even Valeen, RJ and Jerald gasped. 
"Hello, Maine! Yap, its me... The one and only...!" He smirked evilly towards her...

"Harry???!!!" Maine and Valeen said in unison... "B-b-but w-w-why?" Maine said.
"Because you owe me my sibling's miserable life...!" Harry shouted...