Specchio (2)

They were out of the building in no time, with their hands intertwined. They were of their own thinking as of the moment...

Richard's POV
"Nakakainis yung babaeng yun kahit kelan. Wag lang talaga siya nagkamali na saktan si Dei, maghahalo ang balat sa tinalupan! How can some girl act like that? Grabe parang mga desperada! Pero nagulat talaga ako na nandito siya and her spunk, that was seriously hot! And he unknowingly smirk at the thought...

Dei's POV
Ano kaya iniisip ng mahal ko? Galit kaya siya dahil nagpunta ako sa building nila? Kasi naman si Valeen e, tapos yung babaeng yun nakakainis ha? Well, my Richard do have a taste... She smirked. She still felt giddy when Richard stood for her. And she also proven that Richard really do love her. Well, come to think of it, everything Richard do, he made sure I am safe and sound. He exerted a lot of effort and I just receive... What can I do to deserve someone like him? And she frowned...

"Hala, bakit napasimangot ang mahal ko?" Richard think inwardly.
"Ano kaya ang pwede kong gawin para makabawi sa mahal ko, at least to let him feel that I appreciated all his efforts?" Dei is thinking hard that makes her frown some more...
"Mahal, please dont over think! Sana maramdaman mong ikaw lang...!" Richard sighed inwardly and promised to explain to her everything and if it is still not enough, he will double his effort to make sure she believed him without any seed of doubt, that he truly love her...!
"Ask ko si Valeen of what can I do to all least make up for all the efforts Richard exerted, he deserve to be given something special...!" Dei continued to raked her brains for anything she can do to show appreciation.

"Guys, where do you want to have our lunch?" Jerald asked them.
"Savory?" Richard suggested.
"Ummm, Bon Chon?" Valeen said.
"Korean tayo, sanguepsal?" Maine suggested.
"Oo nga matagal na rin tayo nakakabalik...!" Valeen said.
"Ok, off we go...!" And all of them decided to ride on Richard's car..

"Dei, yung deadline ng secind issue, next week na, ready ka na?" Valeen asked.
"Editorial na lang... All features are already drafted and finalize... I am still thinking if I will do my editorial thingy or you do it yourself...!" Dei said.
By the way, the school organization allow the set up to continue since it did not violate Dei's right. It was her decision in the first place and it will continue till the end of the semester. They were not given any sanction but they have earned a sermon... Hehehe... Going back...
"Why will I do it?" Valeen asked, aghast.
"Bes, last sem na natin ito, you should do your honorary exit para sa school papers and this is it...!" Dei told her.
"Oo nga, Babe tama siya... Ikaw naman ang magtrabaho, hehehe...!" Pang-aasar ni Jerald sa girlfriend.
"O, ayan naging biik ka pa tuloy... As i was saying, do it girl... You still have next week to do so... Its your time to shine...!" Dei said.
"Gaga, ako na nga ang shining, shimmering ang name dahil sa mga article sa school paper tapos until the end, ako pa rin?" Valeen said.
"Bes, sa ating apat alam natin ang totoo, or even the organization alam nila na ako, so that means they are waitinf for you do shine on your own, please do it, please!" Dei said.
"Tama siya Valeen, you need to shine...! Ikaw naman...!" Richard said encouraging her.
"Oyyyy! Kunwari ka pa, gusto mo lang madagdagan ang alone time ninyong dalawa e!" Panunukso ni Valeen sa dalawa. Namula naman ang dalawa...
"Ibinuking mo naman agad... Basag tuloy ako!" Richard said, scratching the back of his head. Dei found it it cute and couldn't help herself, she pinched his fluffy cheeks.
"O, ano ito? Landian na naman! Ay, naku, babe... Halika na nga at ng walang istorbo sa kanila... I want also an alone time with you...!" Valeen said before standing up pulling Jerald by his arms towards the exit... Naiwan si Richard at Dei...
"Mahal, nasaktan ka ba kanina? Pasensiya ka na pati ikaw nadamay ha?" Hingi ng paumanhin ni Richard.
"Hindi naman, ang hirap maging guwapo no habulin!" Dei said, smiling a little.
"Mahal, please dont venture on that... I only love you mahal...!" Richard said, taking her hands to hold.
"I know, mahal and thank you so much!" Dei said...
"Mahal, ano nga pala ginagawa ninyo dun sa building ng management kanina?" Richard asked out of  curiosity.
"Hinatak ako ni Valeen kasi maaga natapos yung klase namin... I was surprised nga na marami may kakilala sa kanya doon e...!" Nahihiyang sabi ni Dei...
"Sorry if you thought I invaded your personal space!" Dei said head bow down...
"Mahal, tingin ka sa akin... Sige na!" Richard coax Dei to look at him... And Dei despite herself looked into his eyes...
"Mahal, please dont look down, and I want you to invade my space as you call it.  I really wanted to shout it to the world that you are mine and mine alone and that I am lucky coz I have you... You are my end game.  So please, do whatever you want with me without second thoughts... I am yours and you are mine...!" Richard said with so much sincerity that made Dei eyes teared up a little...
"Thank you so much and I hope and pray that I really do deserve that pure love.  And for the record, I love you too, o the point of letting you go if I cannot make you happy... You only say the word...!" Dei said.
"Mahal, please dont let me go, never let me go or you will be taking the life out of me... Promise me!" Richard said...
"As long as you are happy with me, I promise I wont let go, coz your happiness is my happiness!" Dei said.
And they kissed lightly on the lips to seal ther promises (a/n: nasa restaurant sila wag kayong ano diyan)...
"Oo nga pala, mahal! Pwede mo rin akong halikan anytime, anywhere... Kasama yun sa pwede mo iinvade... Response ako agad...!" Richard said to Dei na nagpapula sa buong mukha ng dalaga.
"Faulkerson!!!! Para-paraan!!!" Dei warned sabay kurot sa tagiliran..
"Aray naman, mahal! Hahahha! Kung makakalusot lang naman, hehee...!" Richard said still laughing...
"Well, I extend to you the same courtesy!" Dei said and start eating, smirk on her face...
"Dei!!!! You mean...!" Richard said, surprised, and elated, this time it was him blushing...
"Hahaha... Hahaha... Ang cute mo! Dei one point! Hahaha...!" Dei laughing kasi nakabawi... But was cut short when her lips was met by quick kiss from Richard...
"Well, Richard three points!" Richard said with glee, smirking at the same time... And Dei was not ablr to counter, face brightly red coz of blushing...

(A/N: O, ano ka ngayon Dei, hinamon mo e! Ayan tuloy... Hehehe... Tongue got cut, Dei? Hehee...)