Il Coinquilino (2)

The new "housemate" together with the host and the gang arrived at their destination. They each grabbed Maine's bag. The case was carried by Dei herself since it is not that heavy and she wanted to make sure no one will suspect its a guitar... Richard tried to yanked that from the hands of Dei, since is still under pain... But Dei declined saying that its light... Richard, has already an idea of what was that, allowed her but he made sure that he will be supporting the front of the case, to make sure that it will be properly taken care of. He then swipe his key card and they enter his pad... The house was spotlessly clean and everyone, including Dei did not want to mess even the floor, took off their shoes and carried them inside...
"Hala! Susmaryosep! Bakit tinanggal nyo sapatos ninyo?" Richard said...
"Nakakahiya kasing magkalat, mahirap na baka ipapakintab mo pa sa amin yung sahig..!" Dei said..
"Ano???!!" Richard reacted.
"Oo nga, Dei! Baka magkalat ka ng lagim dito... Makisama ka!" Paalala ni Nico...
"Ayan din ang reason kung bakit ayaw na ayaw ko sa bahay ni Richard... Grabe ang pagka-OC nito... Kailangan same place lahat or else mapapraning yan... One time, hindi ako kinausap niyan ng naiwan ko na hindi naka-arrange ang toiletries niyan sa banyo... Dapat same angle, same ayos...!" Jerald said...
Namula naman si Richard.
"So Dei that's your warning...!" Nico said while Valeen freaked out...
"Hala, grabe pagka-OC mo... Huwag mo sabihin pati label dapat pantay-pantay?" Valeen asked...
Nahihiyang napakamot si Richard sa batok...
"Talaga???!!! My God... Sobrang neat freak mo!!!" Valeen screamed...
"Kaya need na natin malaman kung sino ang culprit para hindi na siya madamay! Kasalanan ko kasi kaya nahihirapan kayo e!" Dei said sadly...
"Uyyy, OK lang Ano ka ba? Kahit magkalat ka pa sa bahay ko, wala akong pake! Move around to your hearts content, ako ang mag-aayos ng kalat mo! Basta wag mo nang isipin yun, okay? Relax, feel at home...!" Richard assured him sincerely...
"Uyyy, ang bilis ng adjustment, si Rizza nga di ba, galit na galit ka Pag may nababago ng puwesto di --?" Richard stopped Jerald from another onslaught of his being OC sa pagtakip ng bibig nito...
"Ummm, kapatid mo si Rizza?" Dei asked...
"Oo...!" Richard said still covering Jerald's mouth...
"Naku, Dei! Wala lang lusot... Kapatid nga di makalusot e... Yari ka Pag magkalat ka... Hahaha...!" Pang-aasar ni Nico Kay Dei...
"Nga pala, Nico bakit hindi na lang sa condo mo? You have two rooms naman di ba?" Dei suggested...
Kinabahan si Richard.
"Nanay and Tatay do some surprise visit sometime and we can't afford them to find out that you are under my wing... Magyataka yun and hindi titigil yun until we are fully " frisked" at hindi ka marunong magsinungaling, Nicomaine... Dead giveaway ang mga mata mo, unless of course pabor ka sa gagawin ni Tatay!" Nico explained...
"Oo na! Oo na! Arguments closed... Richard, promise I will do everything not to interfere in your everyday routine and I will never make a mess on your abode... I am sorry that you got tangled on this...!" Dei said shyly...
"Dei, I told already, okay lang! Kahit dito ka pa tumira! Okay lang!" Richard said...
"Anong tumira? Yan tayo sa mga alanganing banat e! Uyyy, wala pa sa usapan yun! At kung pwede basal harot!" Nico warned them and made the two blushed...
"Anyways, we will be going now and rest assured walang anything unusual sa labas kanina... Be safe, Dei!" Nico said...
"Good thing na almost identical ang built ninyo ni Valeen... We will let the madman believe she is you Dei para hindi siya maghinala na wala ka sa condo... We will still go up there and then she will change as Valeen before going down...!" Nico said...
"Now we go, and Richard, thank you for doing this...!" Nico said...
"No need to thanked me! I am so glad I am part of making Dei safe...!" Richard said and lead them to the door...

After Nico and the rest of the gang leave, he found Dei biting the tips of her fingers...
"Are you still nervous?" Richard asked...
"I can't help it, they will brave the fury of that crazy bastard while I am here cowering in your house!" Dei said shivering...
"Hey! Hey! Calm down... Nothing bad will happen... Relax... Nanginginig ka na o?" Richard said and help her stand... He lead her to the kitchen and gave her a glass of water...
"Shhh... Shh... Everything's gonna be fine...!" Richard said while gently patting the back of Dei...
"Thank you, guys! Sobra as in...!" Dei said...
"You're very much welcome...!" Richard said...
Dei calmed down after a few minutes...
"You will occupy the left side room, may sariling banyo din yan, same as mine... Maliit nga lang...! You wanna see it?" Richard said...
"Sige...!" Dei said and she followed his lead...
He got her stuff and help her put it inside the room. The room is cute and spacious enough.  And true to what he said, there is also a toilet and bath inside the room which will make it more comfortable... At least she will not to worry about toiletries issues with Richard... That will be too much...
"Thank you again and I got it from here...!" Dei said shyly...
"Okay! You can just arrange your things tomorrow para makapahinga ka na rin muna... Malamang masakit pa rin yung noo mo... Do you want me to help dress your wound?" Richard offered...
"Thank you but no worries, I can manage...!" Dei reply...
"Okay, don't hesitate to call me if you need anything!" Richard said assuring her and making her comfortable... And turn his back to go outside the room...
"Richard?" Dei called before he reached the door... Richard turned his back on her...
"Thank you!" Dei said with so much sincerity...
Richard can no longer control himself walked back towards Dei and hugged her...
"Its okay... Its okay...!" Richard said...

Ctto for the picture used

After a few more minutes, Dei decided to break the hug.  Richard despite the severity of the situation is immensely enjoying the situation... Imagine, the love of his life is one wall away...
He then decided to go out the room to let Dei freshen up.
He did then decided to freshen up as well... He is currently in the bathroom when he heard it...

Dei wanted to relax and the only way to do it is through her music... She forgot that this room don't have sound proofing... She let her fingers glide on her guitar...

"Fix You"

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face and I
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face and I

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

As the lyrics started to sink in and the note started to play on her head, she felt drained... Tears flowed from her eyes and reminisce everything that happens for the past days... Thinking of the seriousness of the situation... How thankful she is for having her friends and family at hand... And she made a decision! She will start anew and live herself as it was supposed to be from the first place... She will live for herself and her friends but on her own will... She owe it to them, to be brave enough to face her fears, to let herself be heard... From this day forward, Nicomaine Dei Capili Mendoza will be standing up for herself again...

Richard, on the other hand, was mesmerized of the song and the guitar strum... She really is very good in playing guitar... I just wish we could see her play it live.