Rivelano

"Ring... Ring... Ring...!"
Dei answered her phone.
"What???" Pasigaw na sagot ni Dei sa kausap...
"Paanong nangyari yun? Saan galing ang leakage?" Dei said on to whoever she is speaking on the phone right now... She is trembling now.
"Maine, what is it? What happened?" Richard asked alarmed with her emotions right now.
"Yap, I will.  I just wished this is not happening to me!" And she cried after she hung up the phone.
"Baby, what is happening? Anong problema?" Richard asked her while hugging her to calm down.
"They want me to report at the school for some questioning about the school paper!" Maine said.
"And why? Because of the dcm03 thing? You are a contributor, it is your right to invoke privacy of your literary pieces!" Richard said.
"Could we sit down for a bit poh, medyo mahabang salaysayin po and I want to be completely honest to all of you!" Richard, and the rest of the family joined them in the living room.
"Its all about dcm03!" Maine started her story.
"That's my pseudonym po when I write my piece of heart.  I always tell my story to everyone through writing.  As you all know po, what happened to me on my high school days, I transformed into 360°.  That was when Dei was born, the manang, the nerd Dei.  My life was starting to get easy by covering up Nicomaine.  That time, I was thinking of what can I do on my free time, so I gone back to being Nicomaine as I wrote my thoughts about something.  I was inspired that I was not aware that my works was getting more and more.  It was like a conversation to myself.  And just as I was about to throw it, Valeen came and read some of it accidentally.  She advice me to join the school paper.  I don't want to at that time, but she could tell that I was excited to write again.  She said my eyes were twinkling while discussing my POV on things.  She then decided to join the school paper audition with the piece that I wrote.  And after a week, it passed and their came their organizational meeting.  She attended the meeting and was surprised that she was voted to become the Editor-in-chief when they have seniors already that can fill in the position.  Valeen was ready to give up the post, if not of some over the moon writer approach them and questioned the artistry of my article.  She should be given the spot right then when she overheard some of them talking about my article.  They badmouthing it, so Valeen then decided to got the offered position right there and then. She then meet a dilemma, when her articles sucks and was given a deadline of two weeks.  She then approached me and told me the truth of what she did.  I am truly grateful that I have Valeen in my life.  To make the story short, kasi masyado ng mahaba...
"I was the ghost writer of my own articles!" Dei said.
"You mean you are the editor-in-chief behind the name of Valeen Montenegro?" Richard clarified.
"Yes, that's me.  So if you notice, I always asked Valeen about the deadline? Its for the school paper, really...!" Maine said.
"So how will this affect you and why would they want to talk to you?" Richard said.
"Its still deception, that's why I am not letting other know about it to avoid leakage.  I just want to write but I don't want to be bugged about my writings.  Its all about my everyday feel, can be change, can be mushy in times but I don't want others to question about me it as if its my everyday feeling! I don't want to answer them just because all of a sudden I became popular!" Maine explained to them carefully, hoping they will get her point as well.  Richard, after the revelation has gone quiet.  The rest of the family, gave her assurance that they understand. 
"I am sorry!" Dei said.
"Its okay! No need to worry about it!" Richard said and bid goodnight to her.
"Well, Nicomaine congratulations! You are really one hell of a destroyer! You have lied not only to him but to his family... Bravo! Bravo!" Maine said as she walks back to her room.