I grinned and sat on the bed beside her.

"Hey Ravennnn..." I sang, beginning to shake her shoulder.

"Cold," she grunted, hiding under the covers. I chuckled and began to pull the edge of the covers away from her.

"Nooooo..." She cried, her eyes still closed.

"C'mon Raven! It's time to wake up. Skye is going to make you food."

"Don't wanna," she muttered, turning away from me. I pulled the covers off of her completely as she rolled onto her back.

Her eyes opened and she turned to me. I held her gaze for a moment before her face turned red and she placed her face in her pillow.

"Raven?" I didn't understand why she was so flushed.

She took her head from the pillow and didn't look at me. (She was still blushing, which I found adorable, by the way.)

"Good morning." I grinned as she finally looked up at me.

"Mornin'," she said quietly.

"Is something wrong?"

"No. Maybe- I don't want to talk about it right now." She mumbled.

"Maybe later then? It'll help. Let's go get breakfast now." I smiled softly as she nodded. I stood up and Raven followed. She didn't bother changing into actual clothes and left her pajamas on.

The air smelled like french toast.

*

*

*

"Haruhi, why must you always leave?" Tamaki droned on as Haruhi grabbed her bag and headed for the door.

"Because I have a life outside of this Host Club." She muttered, opening the door and walking outside. Tamaki followed close behind. According to Skye, Kyoya had left at about 7:00 in the morning, claiming he had business to attend to. 

I glanced at Raven who met my eyes before looking down. Skye seemed to notice the exchange because she walked over from her spot in the kitchen -where she was doing dishes despite the maid's arguing- to Raven. 

She leaned over and started a hushed conversation with her sister. Occasionally, Raven would look at me before looking back at Skye. 

"What's going on?" Hikaru called as he entered the living room. 

Both of the twins looked up as if they were deer caught in head lights. 

"Nothing," they said simultaneously. 

"Right. Is anyone up for another movie?" Hikaru asked. 

The door opened and Tamaki reentered. 

"Haruhi left, but we still need to plan the party!" He shouted, rushing into the room with a notebook and a pen. 

"What party?" I asked, utterly confused. I tried to think of which Holidays were approaching, but none came to mind. 

"The school-wide Valentines day party! The Host Club is hosting this year!" Tamaki exclaimed, much too excited for the event of planning.

"Right. Valentines Day..." I trailed off, thinking about Raven. 

Tamaki handed the notebook to Skye, who took out a pencil pouch to make color-coded notes. 

"We'll hold it on February 14th at promptly 5:00 at night so we have about 2 hours after school to set it up. They're will be heart shaped cookies, red cupcakes, great music, streamers-"