{21}

Raven's POV

"Shit." I cursed under my breath, Missing the target for a second time. Again. 

"Nii-Chan, What are you trying to get?" Skye asked shifting her weight to the right. I looked at the prize's and made my ultimate decision. Panda or Bunny...The panda had the cutest face ever, But the bunny had the cutest ears ever. Don't judge me. I can like whatever I want. 

"Panda." I said putting another dollar in the machine, Causing 3 balls to roll out in front of me. I looked at the tower in front of me. An old fashion milk can tower. Three towers to be exact. In order to get my Panda, Which was one of the top prize's, I had to knock down at least two of the towers completely. I picked up a ball and aimed at the middle tower. Stepping forward, I threw the ball at the center of the tower. 

I looked up to see the bottom bottle wiggling. Fall already...

I cursed mentally when it stood straight up. I took a ball and threw it out of rage, Completely missing any of the towers. I froze when I realized what I had done before jumping in attempt at destruction of the ground. 

Beside me Skye giggled nervously. 

"Can I try?" She asked motioning to the last ball. 

"Why not?" I replied sighing. I will conquer winning the panda.

Skye picked up the ball and threw it with all of her might at the right tower, and knocked the top off. She giggled nervously again and shook her head.

"I'm terrible at these games." She sighed.

"That makes two of us." 

"I'm going to get a drink. Do you want anything?" She asked pointing in the opposite direction. 

"No thanks. Do you want me to come with you?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Thanks though. I'll be back before you know it." She smiled turning around to find a concession stand. 

"Ok then." I said to no one in particular. I took another dollar and put it in the machine, Three ball's rolling in front of me. Picking up the first one, I aimed and threw it at the tower, Knocking down only two once again. Cursing under my breath, I began to pick p the next one.

"What are you trying to get?" Someone asked from behind me. I placed the ball down and turned to find a familiar face with salmon-ish colored hair. There was only one of them though. 

"Kaoru."

"Raven."

"What do you want?" I asked trying to concentrate on the panda. 

"Can I try?" He asked pointing towards the game. I sighed dramatically before nodding. What did I have to lose besides another dollar...

To my surprise, He picked up the ball and chucked it at the lone milk jar, Knocking it down. He picked up the last ball and aimed it at the left stack of jars, Knocking all three down.

"What's the trick?" I asked in the most serious tone ever. 

"I don't know. I just aimed at the jars. "

"What do you want?" The man sitting in the corner of the stand asked. Kaoru looked at me and I looked at the panda.

"Panda." I said mentally apologizing to the bunny. 

"Alrighty than." The man replied taking the panda off the wall and handing it to Kaoru. I looked at Kaoru expecting the Panda.

"What? This panda is mine. I won him and now I decided to keep him." First I felt sad. Then I felt to angry to speak. Then I just felt pure anger.