{37} Competition

'Raven's POV

I have no idea in hell why that 'Katsu' guy came to the host club. I do know that he pissed me off though. And that led to Skye freaking out. And now I feel bad.

"Welcome Host's!" Tamaki announced as soon as Skye, Kaoru, Hikaru and I walked in the room. I stopped in my tracks because Tamaki seemed more excited then usual today.

"What is it boss?" The twins asked in sync.

"Today is competition day! Guest's are still coming, but now the Host's will compete in several competitions! The loser has to do something the others decide. There will be 7 competitions that Kyoya will keep track for. If you don't win one, your a loser!" Tamaki said excitedly.

"What competitions?" Skye asked quietly.

"There is speed, food, strength, craftsmanship, literature, baking, and a mystery challenge!" He announced.

"Today you will be wearing something comfortable enough to do sports in." Kyoya said and pointed to a pile of outfits. Seven boys and two girls. The outfits were blue and white, but I couldn't tell exactly what they were from here.

I walked over and picked mine and Skye's up before walking to the changing room, as everyone else was doing. Skye ran to catch up with me and took her outfit.

I closed a curtain and looked at the outfits. It was a light blue tank top with black leggings. Mine had the number three on the back in white. I changed quickly before grabbing my brush and putting my hair into a high ponytail with the exception of a couple streaks of hair that framed my face.

"Skye what number are you?" I asked curiously.

"Number four." Her soft voice came from the other side. I opened the curtain to find Skye ready, hair up and all.

I brought my hand up for a good luck high five and smiled at the worried Skye.

"It'll be fine."

"Don't lose for me." She mumbled and lost my smile.

"That's what you're worried about? You should be worried about me beating you at everything!" I said playfully.

She smiled and nodded before we made our way to our posts.

Everyone said welcome and Skye waved but I just stood there.

"Today we are having races! You may spectate and vote for who you think will lose, but we will be starting soon! There will be six matches, and if someone doesn't win, they lose. There will be one loser." Tamaki explained to the excited girls, (And couple boys.)

There were several boxes set up with everyone's name and girls went to make votes.

"We are starting now with the first round, Speed." Kyoya announced gesturing to a track set up around the room.

It looked to be about 200 feet long maybe. It was a short distance run.

"Host's line up!" Kyoya said with a whistle in his fingers. I took my spot on the line and got ready.

"Ready, Set-" The whistle blew. I took a breath before putting my right foot forward and beginning my race.

I ran as fast as I could but I couldn't seem to outrun Mori or Honey. Until Honey fell that is and Mori immediately stayed back to help him.

I have it in the bag from here on out, because no one else in the host club can run except-

Tamaki?

A blonde head rushed passed me quickly at the very end of the race.

"What...The...Hell?" I asked in between breaths.