{7} On the other hand...

Raven's POV

I sat in my chair uncomfortably and looked at the clock for a second.

2:57

We got out of class at three. This made me happy and really nervous. Today we were going to a water park-Which I had several reason's to be nervous for. First off, Skye has to wear a bathing suit. And she doesn't like people looking at her scar. I don't even like to think about it. It's huge, going from about halfway down her stomach to the top of her back, across her left side.I didn't want to think about it anymore.

I sighed thoughtfully, thinking of the next reason. Reason number two... Water wasn't my..'Strong' point. Let's just say, I'm not the best swimmer. Skye was even better at swimming than me. Put it this way: I Cant swim. Last time I tried to swim, I flailed around until I about drowned.

My thought's were interrupted as the bell rang, hurting my ears. I grunted and stood up, picking up my bag. Skye was in front of me, bag over her shoulder.

"Ready Raven?" She asked me, rushing me to leave.

"Yea,Yea." I sighed.

"Cheer up!" She said smiling. I gave her a smile in return and nodded.

We walked in peace to the club room, But that peace didn't last very long. When we entered the room, we were immediately dragged to the changing rooms again, This time hundreds of racks of bathing suit's surrounded us. Some of them were just piece's of string. Some were one pieces, but the rest were bikini's. I looked at Skye who had an awkward look on her face. Hikaru and Kaoru popped up around us, As Haruhi walked up.

"What about this one for... Skye!" The twins said mischievously holding something behind there back. I didn't like the look of this. When they held up the bathing suit, It was a bright pink, and mostly string like the rest, Except it had a small, tight undercover. I looked at it for a second, Then snatched away from there hands. I walked calmly to the trash can, And threw it away.

"H-Hey wasn't that a little uncalled for?" Haruhi asked. I glanced at her than at the twins. I looked back at Haruhi for a moment.

"Did you want to wear that?" I asked Her, who gulped and turned around.

"I see your point." She muttered as I returned to the group. I took Skye's hand and walked down the isle's of bathing suits. I finally came across a blue one piece that faded from dark blue to light blue. I picked it up and handed it to Skye. It's not the fact that I didn't think her chest wasn't big enough or whatever, Cuz' it was average like mine, It's just that I needed to keep the fact of the 'scar' away from the Host Club. I needed to do that because the Host Club is very nosy, and The second they see the scar, They're going to start to ask questions.

"This one?" Skye asked looking it over. She looked so innocent, I accidentally let out a small giggle.

"Y-Yea, Do you like it?" I asked in between giggles.

"Yea it's just-What's so funny?" She questioned,putting the bathing suit over her arm.

"Nothing. You just look so innocent." I stated quietly. I didn't want to make her mad at me, But it was more of a compliment. She looked good like that.

"O-oh..What's that suppose to mean?" She said after a moment. I looked at her and smiled.

"Nothing, Go get dressed Skye." I stated, Pointing at the curtained area in the corner. The curtain's were a light yellow, and they looked new.

Skye nodded and began to the curtained area, and I turned around to find myself a bathing suit. I walked down the next row and a bathing suit caught my eye. It was a bright red, and had designs which were orange, And they were just simple swirls. I was making my way to the changing room, When The shady twins stepped in front of me.