{13} Past changes Present

Kaoru's POV

I sat beside my brother at the desk in our room, thinking of what to write in the letter for Skye and Raven.

"Why don't we just write that we're sorry." Hikaru complained. It's hard to write sorry when you don't know what you did wrong. I stared at the blank piece of paper for a moment before my brother spoke again.

"Or we could just go tell them that we're sorry. We don't have to write a letter do we?" He said sighing.

"I guess not." I mumbled tapping a pen on the desk. I glanced at the clock.

4:37

The twins hadn't come to school today, and Kyoya was definitely pissed. Earlier he had said something about the twins getting kicked out of the Host club. I knew he wouldn't do it though, because the twins brought guys to the club. Which didn't happen often.

"Do you think their home?" I asked remembering that their apartment wasn't too far away.

"Probably. I don't see why they wouldn't be." My brother spoke with aggravation in his voice. He needs to learn how to understand others. But now wasn't the best time to tell him that.

"Let's go than." I sighed, standing up from my chair.

-------At apartment -------

I walked up to their door alongside Hikaru. Maybe she would let us in this time.

Slowly I raised my hand and knocked on the wood door. I could hear shuffling inside the building and something fall. Next came a yelp and an apology.

At least we knew they were home.

I could hear foot steps get louder and than the door knob turned. Raven stood at the door in a dress that looked more like a night gown rather a dress to wear in public. It was a really light pink and had a tiny bow at the top.

It took her a second to realize we were there and probably to remember what had happened. Next thing I know, the door is about to slam in my face. Again.

But this time Hikaru stepped in front of me and put his foot in between the door and the door frame. I saw him wince slightly in pain, but not move.

"Ugh-What the hell do you two idiots want?" Raven asked looking away. Did we really do something that wrong? I frowned slightly and was about to speak but my brother beat me to it.

"We came to apologize." He said slightly rolling his eyes. Raven tried once again to shut the door, and failed."But you don't want- Please move the door." He said cringing.

"No." She replied flatly, pushing on the door again.

"Hey Nii-chan! What's going on?" I heard Skye ask from inside. She sounded like she was just waking up.

"Nothing to worry about Skye." Raven said with annoyance in her voice.

"Are you sure?" Skye asked. I could hear footsteps as Raven clenched her teeth.

"Nii-chan! You're going to hurt him!" Skye shouted in a soft voice. Almost immediately, Raven let go of the door handle.

"I was just...You're- Nevermind. Sorry." Raven mumbled. Skye knelt down beside Hikaru and looked at his foot for a moment.

"Do you two want to come inside? I can wrap up your foot for you if you want..." Skye asked trailing off at the end. I knew Skye could forgive and forget, or at least she seems like that kind of person, But Raven would probably hold a grudge. No offense.

I nodded alongside Hikaru and we walked into there apartment. Their was a beige colored couch that Raven sat down on. On the other side of the carpet was another couch, and in between the two couches was a glass table. I sat on the couch Raven was on, but at the other end. In reply, Raven glanced at me and sighed.