(Short) Epilogue

7 YEARS LATER!!

Josh and I just got home from our honeymoon,we went to a beautiful tropical resort for an entire week, it was paradise!  We had a beautiful wedding on the same beach that Josh proposed to me on.

We're currently on our way over to Nikki's house to pick up our kids,that's right kidS.

We now have three amazing children. Of course you know about Liv, she is a spunky 7 year old now. Our second child is Tyler he is an extremely energetic 5 year old and our youngest child is Elizabeth she's a wonderful little 2 year old.

We arrive at Nikki's and we get out to go in. After knocking on the door it slowly swings open to reveal Nikki and Tyler, he lets out a small excited yell before running up to me,I pick him up and kiss​ his little cheek before we all head inside.

We walk into the living room to see Lizzy (Elizabeth) playing with her toys in the floor.

When she notices us a big smile spreads across her face and she crawls over to Josh as fast as she can and signals for him to pick her up.

Josh leans down and picks her up. "Hey pumpkin, I missed you." he says abd then gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Where's Liv?" I ask.

"Where do you think?" Nikki says with a small giggle. "Hang on I'll go get them."

Olivia and Michael James have been inseparable since the first time they met.

Nikki babysits for us whenever we need a sitter, she says that she enjoys getting to watch the kids.

Nikki and Matt have been trying to get pregnant again for the past 5 or so years but they've had trouble with it so I let her take my kids to babysit and stuff whenever she wants, now i know that it's not the same as having your own kids but she says they make her happy.

Nikki comes back a few minutes later with Liv and Michael in tow.

Liv runs up to Josh first and gives him a hug before giving me a hug.

"I missed you!" Liv basically screams at us.

Josh lets out a small chuckle. "We missed you to cupcake."

"Do y'all wanna stay for dinner? Matt should be home any minute now and we have an announcement to make."

"Yeah,that would be wonderful."

"Yay! I'm going to go set the table."

''I'll come help you." I say.

We finish setting the table just as Matthew gets home so i get all the kids sat at the table while Nikki brings the food to the table from the kitchen.

Matt and Josh both come in and sit down and then Nikki and I have a seat before we begin eating.

After dinner Nikki begins talking.

"Okay so you both know how Matt and I have been trying to get pregnant again?" we both nod and she continues. "Okay well about five months ago the doctor told us that we might as well just quit trying because there was a extremely small possibility that I would be able to get pregnant again,we didn't listen to him and continued trying." She says through tears.

"What Nikki's trying to tell you is that we were able to do it. She's 3 months along." Matt finishes for her.

"Oh my gosh that's wonderful." I say getting up and walking around the table to give Nikki a hug.

"Congratulations." I say after giving nikki a big hug. "I'm so excited for you both."

"Thank you." they both reply in unison.

After the announcement we sat around chatting for a while before Josh,the kids and I headed home.

************************************

I'm sorry that this is extremely short and that it sucks.

I'll probably try to upload a longer epilogue later on.

Thanks for reading this.

Hope you like it.

Please let me know what you think.
          -Kate