Chapter:2

The next day Josh picks me up and we head to school, when we get to school we part ways, as I'm walking down the hall I bump into someone, when i look up I see a nerdy looking girl with curly brown hair and glasses "I'm so sorry" I say.

"Oh it's fine I should've been paying attention to where I was going. Could you help me please? I'm new and I can't find my first class.'' she says.

"Uh.. Yeah let me see your schedule"

"My name is Becky by the way" she tells me.

"Looks like you and me have the same schedule so just stick with me and you'll be fine." I say with a smile "Oh and my name is Claire" I add.

We go to class and I introduce her to Josh before class starts.

***********A Few weeks later*******

I wake up and get ready for school,when I go downstairs to the kitchen and smell breakfast being cooked I am hit with a wave of nausea, I run to the bathroom and empty the contents of my stomach. I have been sick every morning for the past week, as i'm sitting on the bathroom floor I realize i'm late. I ALWAYS have my period the same time every month.

I start freaking out a little bit because my mind keeps going to the worst possibilities.

A few minutes later I here a honk which means Josh is here. I go outside,get in his car and we are off to school. When we get to school I start looking for Becky, over the past few weeks we've become best friends, when I find her I tell her to come with me, we go to the nearest bathroom and when we get inside I start sobbing. Becky pulls me into a hug and when I calm down we pull away from each other and she asks me whats wrong.

"I-I think I might be p-pregnant" I cry "Oh Claire i'm sorry. Why don't we ditch school for the day? We can go shopping or something?" she suggests and I agree with a nod and we head out of school.

While we're in the car heading towards the mall Becky starts speaking. "Maybe we should go get a test so we know if you are pregnant or not." she says. "Ok we can go get one and go back to my house. My mom shouldn't be home." I say.

We walk into the pharmacy and go to the pregnancy test isle and I pick some up and go to check out when I put it on the counter the cashier gives me a disgusted look. When i'm done paying for it we head back to my house.

When we get there I take the test to the bathroom and take it. I have to wait twenty minutes for the results.

When the twenty minutes are up I go to check and when I see a positive sign it feels like my whole word came crashing down. I started sobbing uncontrollably,Becky came running in,she saw it was positive and pulled me into her arms "shhh Claire it is all gonna be okay." she tells me. I just nod my head and continue sobbing.

********Josh's POV*****************

It was lunch time and I went to sit at mine and Claire's usual table,it felt empty without Claire here. I have no idea where Claire is,I brought her to school then she just disappeared,I've missed her beautiful smile today.

As I'm eating lunch I start noticing a bunch of people staring right at me, they're all murmuring and pointing in my direction. I decide to just ignore it and enjoy my lunch.

After lunch i'm walking to my locker and notice everyone still looking at me so I ask some random person why everyone is staring and he says "Dude that weird loser Carol or whatever her name is you're always hanging out with is pregnant." I get angry because of the stupid rumors people are always spreading. Claire is not pregnant. I get to my locker and i take out my phone and try calling Claire three times to ask her where she is but she doesn't pick up so i decide to just leave school and go to her house, maybe that's where she is.

********Claire's POV***************

After I finally calm down Becky and I decide to watch a movie, about thirty minutes into the movie someone knocks on the door,I get up to answer the door, when I open it I see josh on the other side. I start wondering why he was here and not at school. "Why are you here?" I ask

"You weren't at school and you wouldn't answer your phone so I came to find you. We have a problem at school."

"What kind of problem" I ask
"Uh well someone started a rumor that you're pregnant. It's a stupid rumor." he says. I immediately feel sick. My eyes tear up.

"Well I'm gonna get going." Becky says and before I can protest she is already out the door.

"Josh I have something to tell you"

"Okay Claire what is it?'' he replies.

"I am pregnant. It's yours. I don't know how anybody at school found out. I just found out an hour ago. Maybe they heard me talking to Becky in the bathroom or something." I cry.
He pulls me into his arms. "Are you sure?"

"I took a test and it was positive and you're the only person I've ever slept with"

"Claire I'm so sorry. I promise I will be here with you every step of the way." Josh says. I just nod my head.

"Josh i'm so scared. How am I going to tell my my mom?" I cry
"Claire I don't know,we'll figure it out." Josh replies.

My mom is out of town on a business trip for a few days so Josh spends the night,we spend most of the night watching movies and talking about everything until we both fall asleep on the couch.

I wake up at 6:00 the next morning and smell breakfast being cooked, I go into the kitchen and see Josh cooking.
He hears me come in and gives me a small smile. "Good morning" I say.
"Morning, I figured I'd make you breakfast so you could sleep." He says.
"Thank you" I say taking my plate of food.

After breakfast I go upstairs and get dressed. When i'm done we leave to go to Josh house so he can get dressed. After that we head to school. Today is going to be terrible with all the whispers and looks  i'll be getting.

We get to school and I don't want to get out of the car. "Claire? Are you ok?" Josh asks concerned.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just nervous"

I finally gain the courage to get out after five minutes when I get out with Josh. He grabs my hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze. Almost everyone in the parking lot is pointing and whispering.

When I get inside we go to our lockers,as I'm getting my books for my first class someone walks by and shoves me when I turn Bella is standing there giggling.
"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Josh practically yells.
"Oops I didn't mean to hurt the little whore or her little mistake" Bella says walking away.
"Are you ok?" josh asks.
"I'm fine let's just go to class."

After school Josh brings me home and we start talking about the baby. I make a doctors appointment for next week. I am absolutely terrified about this whole thing.

My mom is supposed to be home any minute now so Josh decides he's gonna go. I walk him to the door and he gives me a quick peck on the lips before he leaves.

About thirty minutes later mom gets home.

"Hi honey." she says to me when she comes in.

"Hi mom. How was your trip?" I ask

"Oh you know just work. I'm going to go upstairs and unpack and then i'll start on dinner."

She goes upstairs and I hear her go into the upstairs bathroom and I start panicking. I accidentally forgot and left the pregnancy test out on the bathroom counter. I can't believe i am so stupid

"CLAIRE EVERTON!? What the hell is this!?"

************************************

Well i hope y'all liked this chapter :)

Let me know what y'all think of it.

How can I improve? -Kate