Chapter:4

I was extremely nervous.

"Mom. Dad. We have something to tell you." Josh says

"Okay son what is it?" Mr.Hunter asks

"We... Umm... Went to a party about a month ago and we did something really stupid." Josh says. When nobody says anything Josh continues.
"We got drunk and we... slept together and now Claire is pregnant and her mom kicked her out of her house." Josh rushes out.

His mom whispered to Josh dad for a few minutes before she stood up and walked over to me she pulled me into a hug. "Claire I am so sorry I can't believe your mother would kick you out. You can stay here."

"Thank you so much." I said through my tears. I was so afraid they would hate me and I would have nowhere to stay.

We sat in the living room talking for a while about everything. Josh told me he would help me move all of my stuff in tomorrow since it's saturday and we don't have school.

The next morning I wake up early. I go downstairs to the kitchen and see Josh's mom cooking breakfast while Josh,his dad ,his brother Lucas and sister Alice are at the table. His brother and sister have a confused look on there faces when they see me because they don't know I'm staying here now. They were both out last night when we told there parents everything.

"Kids. Claire is going to be staying with us for a while." Josh's dad says.

I give them a small smile before sitting down.

After breakfast i'm hanging out in Alice's room she is a year younger than me we are pretty good friends.

"So.... Why are you staying with us?" she asks.

"I'm pregnant and my mom kicked me out of my house." I say.

"Oh wow .... Umm who's the dad?"

"Josh" I say and she looks at me surprised.

"Oh wow." she says

After that we just lay around and watch movies until it's time for my baby appointment. Today is my first appointment and I am so excited about it.

I take a shower and get dressed. Then I go to Josh's room while I wait on him to finish getting ready. When he gets done we leave for the doctors.

When we get there we go in and sign in and then take a seat in the waiting room. About ten minutes later a nurse calls my name. We get up and she walks us back to a room and asks us a few questions before she leaves and tells us the doctor will be in soon.

The doctor walks in and tells me to lift my shirt he squeezes some cold gel onto my stomach then he moves a wand thing around my stomach.
When he shows us the baby on the screen my eyes fill with tears. I can't believe that I have a baby growing inside of me right now. Seeing the baby on the screen makes it feel so much more real.
The doctor leaves and tells us he'll be back with pictures and stuff in a few minutes.

I'm still staring at the screen when I feel Josh grab my hand. I turn my head to look at him and he has tears in his eyes. "I can't believe you actually have my baby in you" he says leaning down to kiss me.

When we get home Josh and I start unloading everything from my car into his room. We start unpacking everything but quickly get tired of it and decide to finish tomorrow.

We go back downstairs and watch tv with everyone while we wait on dinner to be done.

"So Claire how did your appointment go?" Mrs.Hunter asks

"It was amazing. Do you want to see the picture?" I ask

"Of course I do."

I run upstairs to Josh's room and grab the picture I run back down stairs and show the picture to everyone.

Afterwards we all get up and go eat dinner.

After dinner I go upstairs, I take a shower and climb into bed. Soon Josh walks in and climbs into bed with me. We lay there and talk about the baby for a while before we both fall asleep.

*****

The next morning I wake up, i'm hit with a wave of nausea. I run to the bathroom and fall onto my knees emptying the contents of my stomach.
I feel someone pull my hair back and start rubbing my back, I look over and see Josh he gives me a small smile.

When I get done I brush my teeth and we crawl back into bed.

I stay in bed most of the day until josh walked in and told me to get dressed because we were going out.

I got up and got dressed. We went out to dinner and then we walked around the park for a while.

While we were walking in the park we stopped to sit on a bench for a few minutes.

Josh turned towards me and I gave him a small smile. "Claire. I know that we're already kinda stuck with each other but will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will" I said with a huge smile.

I felt like I was on cloud nine. I had never had a boyfriend before.

*****

The next day Josh and I walked into school hand in hand. I was so happy that I was officially Josh's girlfriend.

We walked to our lockers to get our books and headed to our first class.

The rest of the day goes by agonizingly slow.

After school Josh and I decide to go to the mall to look at maternity clothes since I'm going to be needing them soon. When we get into the store a worker helps me find some clothes, I only got a few outfits for now I'll get more later on, I worked up an appetite while shopping so we decide to get something to eat before we go home. We decide to have pizza, as we are sitting at the table eating someone walks up behind me and pours a drink over my head I turn to look and it's Bella, she turns and starts walking off while saying 'oops'.

"Bitch" Josh calls after her.
"Okay I'm ready to go home now." I tell Josh
"Claire I'm sorry she did that" Josh says as we're walking out of the mall.
"It wasn't your fault." I give him a small smile.

We get to the car and drive home.
When we get home I change clothes, then we just lay around and watch movies till we fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning to the smell of breakfast, I go into the kitchen to see Josh's dad making breakfast.

"Good morning." I say.

"Morning" he replies

"Where is everybody else at?" I ask noticing nobody is around.

"Well Alice and Lucas are still asleep and Josh and Abigail went shopping."

"Oh, okay." I say while going to take a seat at the table. A few minutes later Josh's dad puts a plate in front of me. I eat rather quickly I was really hungry, after I eat I go upstairs, I take a shower and then get dressed. I go back downstairs and find Alice sitting at the table eating her breakfast.
When she finishes we decide to go shopping, we need to start buying Christmas gifts, it's only two weeks away.

When Alice gets done getting ready she tells her dad where we are going and we leave.

We get to the mall and go in we split up so that we can get what we want without the other seeing anything.

About three hours later I get tired of shopping so I start looking for Alice I eventually find her in the food court talking to some guys, I walk over and take a seat while waiting on her to finish her conversation.

When she finally gets done talking after what seems like forever we leave the mall. On the way home I drop Alice off at her friends house. When I get home Josh is the only one home, he comes out and helps me take my bags inside. Josh tells me he's going to go make some lunch and I take the opportunity to wrap my gifts up, When Josh gets done making lunch he comes upstairs to get me.

After lunch we watch a Christmas movie while setting up the Christmas tree.
When we get done I run upstairs to get my gifts and put them under the tree.

************************************

I hope you liked this chapter.

Let me know what you think. -kate