Chapter:6

Josh and I just got out of school for the day. It's been a couple months since school started back it was terrible at first but it's starting to wind down a bit,except for Bella and Nikki they're still as bitchy as ever.

We got out of school early today because we have a doctor appointment to check on the baby.

Today we get to find out the gender.
I'm excited to start shopping for the baby. We've bought some things but once we find out the sex we can start buying all the other things we need.

We get to the doctor and walk in we sign in then sit down and wait while we are waiting Josh is rubbing my stomach, he's excited to find out the sex he has been talking about it non-stop for the past week.

A few minutes later we are called back,the nurse leads us to a room, she asks me a bunch of questions and then tells us the doctor will be in soon.

The doctor comes in with a smile on his face. He asks me a few questions and tells me to lift my shirt up so he can check the baby. He squeezes the gel on my stomach and starts moving the wand thing around.

"Everything looks perfectly fine with the baby. Would you like to know the gender?"

I look over at Josh and he gives me a little nod. "Yes we want to know." I say with a big smile.

"Okay it looks like a little girl."

I have a huge smile on my face. I can't believe it's a girl.

The doctor goes to get some pictures and things for us.

I clean the gel off of my stomach, Josh comes over and gives me a kiss and then he kisses my stomach.
"I can't believe we're going to have a girl." Josh say smiling.
"It's amazing knowing it's going to be a girl." I reply

After the appointment we decide to go baby shopping.
We pick out a few different outfits, and some other baby essentials.
We pick out a crib,and a changing table, and go to check out. Josh got a job he works after school and he's been saving up the money so that we could buy most of the baby stuff at once.

When we are done checking out we head home. When we get home Lucas helps Josh get all the heavy stuff while I get the lighter things. We take everything up to the guest room. Josh's parents said we could convert the guest room into the baby's nursery. We're going to
start setting up the nursery tomorrow.
Alice told me she would help us set it up. She is as excited as I am about the baby. She is going to be ecstatic when she finds out it's a girl.

When we finish taking the stuff upstairs i'm hungry so Josh and I go into the kitchen and make ourselves something to eat.

When Josh finishes eating him and Lucas start moving all of the stuff in the guest room down to the basement so that we can set the nursery up tomorrow.

When they get done a couple hours later.
We all go down stairs and watch t.v. for a while. Josh's parents and Alice get home and Alice comes running into the living room.

"Is it a boy or a girl?!" she almost yells with a big smile.

"It's a girl." I say.

"Oh my gosh! I knew it!" she yells with a smile.

After we tell Josh's mom and dad it's a girl we have dinner and then Josh and I go up stairs and lay in bed and watch movies till we fall asleep around 1 am.

The next morning when I wake up Josh isn't in bed. I look at the time,it's already 12:00pm so I get up take a quick shower, get dressed and go down stairs. When I get down stairs nobody's around so I go back upstairs, I find Josh,Alice,and Lucas in the nursery. They have almost everything set up.

I can't believe they set it all up it looks so good having everything put together.

"Surprise." Josh says.
I give him a big hug and kiss,then I give Alice and Lucas a hug.

"Thank you, I can't believe that y'all got everything set up so fast. I love it."
I say.

I help set up the last few things and then we go down stairs and I make everyone lunch. When we finish eating Alice and I decide to go to the park for some fresh air.

We're sitting on a bench at the park,there's a few kids playing on the playground, it's crazy to think that soon i'm going to have my own child and some day i'll be taking them to the park to play.

We hang out in the park for a while before we decide to go home.

************************************
Hope you liked this chapter. -Kate