Chapter:15

I'm excited and nervous about moving back in with Josh,I'm nervous about how mom is going to react when I tell her about it but I'm really excited about getting to see everyone more often.

Josh and I talked everything over last night after I agreed to move back in with him and we decided that we're going to spend the rest of this week packing all of mine and Liv's things up and we'll head back to Evansville Saturday.

It's already Wednesday so I've just began packing away some things in my room,I'm gonna wait and pack most of Liv's things up on friday since she'll need most of her stuff between now and Saturday.

I'm going to talk to mom about it this evening when she gets home,I know she's going to be mad at me but I don't really care because I'm not moving back just for myself,I'm doing it for Liv. She deserves to grow up around her family in the same town that Josh and I grew up in. Mom is the one that moved away from there in the first place.

It might seem like an idiotic move to go back to Josh but I don't care,I am going to give Josh a second chance no matter what anyone thinks about it.

I get most of my room packed so I decide to take a break.

I go downstairs and head into the living room where I left Josh and Liv earlier today but they're not there. I hear noises coming from the kitchen so I go in and see Josh cooking dinner with Liv in her swing. I guess he bought it in here so he could keep an eye on her. Josh is extremely protective over Liv,he gets nervous if she's out of his sight,I think it's cute.

"Thanks for making dinner." I say with a smile.

"No problem. I figured I would cook since you've been so busy packing and it's getting close to dinner time."

"I got just about my whole room packed." I say feeling accomplished.

"That's good." he replies with a smile.

Mom comes in through the garage and head through the kitchen and then upstairs.

A few minutes later she comes back downstairs and into the kitchen and she looks absolutely pissed.

"Why the hell is all of your stuff packed up!?" She asks raising her voice higher than necessary.

I swear I'm such an idiot,I guess I left my bedroom door open. "Mom calm down and I'll explain." I reply calmly.

"Are you moving in with that piece of shit again!?" She say while pointing at Josh.

"Mom you're going to upset Liv calm down."

"I don't care! Answer my question!"

"Okay, yes I am moving back in with Josh."

"Oh my gosh. I always knew you were stupid but I never thought you were this stupid. You're acting like a whore! Why in the hell would you do this?"

I feel tears spring to my eyes.

Josh grabs Liv from her swing because she starts crying, and takes her out of the room.

"I'm not a whore! Why are you being so judgemental about everything I do lately? It's actually pretty hypocritical of you. You did pretty much the same thing Josh did and I forgave you for everything!"

"That's completely different. You're being selfish going back to him! If you move in with him you won't see me again."

"You're not even making sense! I'm moving in with him for Liv! She deserves to grow up around her family and if you don't come around to see her grow up that is a decision you made on your own! You will be more than able to come see her whenever you want so if you don't it's not my fault!"I yell with tears streaming down my face before I leave out of the kitchen.

I go upstairs and see Josh sitting on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands.

"Did you get Liv calmed down?"I ask through my tears.

He looks up and nods at me. "I'm sorry for causing you and your mom to fight."

"It's okay,I don't understand why she's so mad though."

I take a seat next to Josh and he wraps me up in a big hug.

JOSH'S POV

I feel terrible for being the reason Claire is fighting with her mom. I don't want Claire to be mad at me and change her mind about coming back with me.

I've missed Claire so freaking much after I made her leave. I feel like a complete idiot for ever making her leave.

Bella convinced me that Claire was cheating on me and I acted irrationally about it, right before I came here to see Claire, Bella showed me a picture of what she was claiming was Claire kissing some guy. The picture was taken from the back and side so that you couldn't see her face but you could see that she was pregnant but I knew it wasn't Claire in the picture because the girl in the pictures hair was not the same as Claire's hair is,it was not as dark as Claires and it was way shorter. Bella told me that she had the picture for a few weeks but she had forgot to show me, as soon as I realized Bella was lying to me I came to visit Claire and Olivia. I felt like the worst person alive once I figured it out.

I explained everything to Claire the night I got here and she seemed like she kind of understood and she was pretty forgiving about everything even though I don't deserve her forgiveness.

I'm so happy that she wants to move back in with me,I can't wait to have her back home with me. We'll finally be a family.

I lean over and give Claire a kiss.

"I love you Claire."

******************************************

I hope you liked this chapter, let me know what you think. -Kate