Chapter:1

I woke up to the sound of my ridiculously loud alarm clock going off for school at 6:30.

I absolutely hate school. I am the least popular girl in school I only have 2 friends,Joshua Hunter and Isabella Frayman. Josh is the least popular guy in school he is bullied like me. Bella isn't exactly my best friend she is more popular than me and Josh but she insists on hanging out with us for some reason.

Anyways I get out of bed and get dressed before running down stairs to the kitchen for breakfast when I get to the kitchen my mom is already at the table eating so I join her and quickly eat. I hear a honk which means my ride is here so I say bye to my mom before going outside to see Josh in my driveway I quickly hop in and we are off to school.

"Good morning" Josh says

"Morning" I reply

After that it's silent till we get to school. When we get to school we get out and walk to our lockers together as I'm putting books into my locker someone walks by and shoves me into the lockers when I look up I see Nikki Diamond, and her two minions Emma Fisher and Naomi Wilde. Nikki is the queen bee of this school and she lives to bully people that aren't as popular as she is. "What was that for?" Josh asks quick to defend me.

"The loser shouldn't have been there" Nikki shrugs, Nikki and her friends start laughing as they walk away.

"Are you okay?" Josh asks me. "I'm fine" I reply.

Bella walks up and starts blabbing about some party tonight "Oh my gosh have you guys heard about Mikes party tonight?" she asks. Mike Jones throws the biggest party every year the whole school gets invited. I've never been to one.

''Yeah what about it?" Josh asks.

"We're going to it me you and Claire" she replies.

"Uh,yeah sounds good I guess" Josh says.

Bella looks at me and I start telling her I don't wanna go but she stops me and tells me that I'm going and that's final.

I've never gone to one of Mikes party's or any party before because I'm scared something bad will happen so to say I'm nervous about this is a huge understatement.

The bell rings and we all head off to our first class.

*****

It's lunch time now and I'm currently sitting at my usual lunch table with Josh and Bella while Bella keeps blabbing about the party tonight non-stop.

"You're coming to my house after school to get ready Claire, and Josh, we'll text you and you can come pick us up." Bella tells us. I just nod and continue eating lunch.

The bell rings and I go to my next class when I get to class Nikki and her friends are sitting in the back so I sit as far away as possible.

Josh walks in and takes a seat next to me and we chat until class starts.

*****

After school ends I go over to Bella's house to hang out and get ready for the party.

"Here I think you should wear this"Bella says holding up an outfit.

"No" I reply.

"I'm just gonna go in what I have on.'' I say.

"Claire come on you can't go to a Mike Jones party in that" she says pointing at my outfit. I'm wearing skinny jeans,a hoodie and black converse.

"I don't see anything wrong with what I'm wearing so I'm wearing this" I say back to her.

"Fine. Whatever." she says. So I just sit and wait for her to finish getting ready.

When Bella finally gets done getting ready I send Josh a text to let him know we're ready.

About 20 minutes later Josh shows up and we head to the party.

When we get to the party Josh and I decide we're going to get wasted so we head to where the drinks are. After a few drinks I start feeling tipsy. Josh has had way more to drink than I have. He is completely wasted.

"Clairrrreee come dance with meeee" Josh says while pulling me towards the dance floor. When we get to the dance floor and I start grinding on Josh, I hear him groan and then he leans down and not so quietly whispers "let's go upstairs" he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the stairs. We go into an empty bedroom and Josh pushes me up against the wall and starts kissing me. After a few minutes of making out, clothes start coming off.

*****

The next morning I wake up with a terrible hangover, I don't recognise the room or the bed I am in,I feel someone moving beside me, when I look over I see my best friend and realize what we did.

I quietly try to get out of the bed and get dressed but just my luck I knock something over and Josh wakes up.
He sits up and looks around the room, when his eyes fall on me he realizes what happened, his facial expression turns to one of recognition. "Shit, I am so sorry Claire" I just give him a small forced smile and walk out of the room. When I get just about to the front door to leave I hear my name being called,I turn around and see Josh "let me drive you home" he says. "Okay let's go."

After he drops me off I go up to my bathroom and quickly take a shower,after my shower I just lay in bed and nurse my hangover for the rest of the day.

*****

It's been two days since the incident at the party and I haven't spoken to Josh since that morning we woke up in bed together, but today I will be forced to face him.

I get out of bed,take a quick shower, go downstairs and have breakfast then I head out the door. I decided to walk to school today since Josh normally drives me but I don't think he'd want to today.

About ten minutes later I get to school and meet up with Bella, we turn the corner to go to my locker but I see Josh at his locker which is only two down from mine, so I grab Bella and run back around the corner before he sees me "what the hell claire!?"

"I'm sorry I couldn't go down that hallway" I tell her.

"Why not?" she questions.

"Come with me." I tell her. we go into the closest bathroom and she looks at me expectantly.

"Bella, I messed up big time, Josh and I got wasted at Mike's party and we started dancing together and one thing lead to another and w-we .. Umm... Kind of...slept together" Bella's jaw dropped when I finished talking.

"Claire I can't believe you! You know how much I like Josh!" she screamed at me. I honestly had no clue she liked Josh, that must be why she hangs out with us.

"Bella I had no idea you liked Josh!" I yelled back. Bella slapped me across my cheek "You are a good for nothing whore Claire, I can't believe you would do something so selfish!" she yelled before storming out of the bathroom.

After examining the huge red splotch on my cheek I left the bathroom and headed to class, unfortunately I have my first class with Josh and when I get to class five minutes late the only open seat is right next to him, I have no choice but to sit in that seat. When I sit down, the teacher continues with her lesson. Ten minutes into the lesson I hear  someone trying to get my attention, I look around and discover it's Josh trying to get my attention. When I look at him he mouths 'Hi' with a small smile, when his eyes fall on the big red spot on my cheek his smile turns into a frown.

After class Josh comes up to me.
"What happened to your cheek?" he questions.

"Nothing" I lie

"Claire. What happened?"

"I told Bella what happened and she got mad and slapped me cause apparently she likes you and that's why she hung out with us"

************************************

If anyone reads this I really hope you like it.

This is the first time I've ever attempted writing anything so I know it sucks but maybe someone will like it. -Kate