The #1 Assassin - Chapter 1

The #1 Assassian

- Okay people. This is the same story I had before that was called The Assassian & Chase. And, yeah, I changed the title. It's different somewhat but it's also kinda similar. I tried to improve it sooo....here it goes.

Chapter 1 -

I felt my body go numb. This was the part where I killed my prey and didn't give a fuck.

I slowly made my way to the door, my gun in my hand at my side. The sound of my heeled boots clicking on the floorboards, my leather pants scratching together, the sound of my steady heart beats, and the feel of the gun in my hand calmed me. This is how it always is. The same four things calm me when I'm out on a job.

I switched the gun in my left hand, adjusted my fingerless gloves, and flexed my fingers. I always did the same warm-up over and over. It gives me confidence, letting me know I can get done with this job and easily move to the next one.

My put the gun back in my right hand, took a deep breath, and kicked down the door to Brian Laskowski's office.

Brian looked up, suprised at first then showed relief. "Oh, Jenny. It's just you."

I smirked and bought up the gun, aiming it at his chest. "Yeah. It's just me."

Brian blinked, clearly confused. "Love, what are you doing?"

"I think it's pretty obvious." I nodded toward the gun. "I'm here to kill you."

Brian's eyes widened. "B-b-but why?"

"You owed my boss money and never paid up. So he wants you dead."

Brian blinked. "I don't owe anybody-" He stopped and recognition dawned on his face. "Rick Renolds."

I smiled. "You're a smart one. With my other kills I had to explain and I hate when I have to explain. It makes my job harder."

Brian gulped. "Why are you doing this, Jenny? I thought you loved me."

I snorted. "No, I didn't love you. It was part of the job. Get close to the target, steal bank and financial information...then kill him. It's pretty much basic steps."

Brian licked his lips nervously. "What are you waiting for, Jenny?"

"Okay, stop calling me Jenny. That's not my name."

"Then what is? I'd like to know my killer's name."

I smirked. "But you won't get to."

And I pulled the trigger.

* * *

I walked up the steps to headquarters and opened the door. Headquarters was in a warehouse which was stupid. I mean, it was dusty and dirty. Who could work with that? Yeah, I know I'm an assassin but I still like to be clean.

I made my way to the stairwell and started climbing to get to Rick's office. When I got to his office, I opened the door without knocking and sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

Rick rolled his eyes. "Thanks for knocking. You can come in."

I smirked. "I hope you know the whole eye rolling thing doesn't look good for you. Especially at your old age."

"Forty-five is not an old age," he said defensively.

I laughed. "Sure."

He shook his head. "This is why having teenagers as employees is a bad idea."

"But you already have one," I pointed out.

He grunted. "Do you have the papers?"

I sighed. Business is always first for Rick. "Yeah, it's in my car."

He nodded. "Good. That's good." He moved his hands around his desk, looking for something. "Ah Ha!" he said, producing a folder. He slid the folder across the desk toward me and tapped his finger on it. "This is your next assignment."

I took the folder out from under his hand and opened it. The first thing I saw was a picture of a guy. A hot guy. He had messy blond/brown hair, hazel eyes that seemed to glow. His strong perfect face and his beautiful thin sensual lips. His strong jaw and his long lean neck...sigh. He was just sexy and hot and delicious and hot...

"Sierra! Sierra!" I snapped out of my trance to see Rick glaring at me.

"You didn't hear what I said, did you?"

I shook my head sheepishly.

Rick shook his head and sighed. "I said that he's dangerous so be careful."

I closed the folder. "What did he do?"

Rick shrugged. "I don't know. Someone told me to kill him, that he was dangerous."

I raised an eyebrow. "And you're taking this person's advice?"

He shrugged. "He paid me to do it."

I twirled a strand of my black hair with my finger. "How old is he?"

"Twenty-four."

This job might be a little difficult. I'm only seventeen but I look at least nineteen or twenty. Brian was an easy target since he liked younger women but I'm not so sure about this one.

I ruibbed a hand over my face. "And the person that told you to kill this guy, he didn't tell you what he does?"

Rick shook his head. "No. You're going to have to find that out on your own."

I sighed again. "What's his name?"

"You know all this information you're asking me is in the folder, right?"

I gave him an irritated glance. "Yeah I know it is but I'm too tired to look in it."

Rick sighed. "His name is Chase Welsh."

I cracked my neck and sighed.

Well, Chase Welsh, tomorrow, let the games begin.

- Ugh, I don't think it's that good. I'm extremely tireds sooo i think its bad. But if you guys are willing to read it, i promise the next chapter will be waaaaaay better,

What do you guys think?

Hate it? Like it?

I'd love your opinions! Good or bad. Whichever, I dont care.

xoxo ,  

vampireloverx3