Sleepover|Part 21

"Umm, Aph. You've been here for a while. You should go home." I said. Aphmau had been staying here almost the whole day since she came for Celestia in the afternoon. After she had her reunion, she saw the puppies and, you know what happened next. "Besides I thought you liked cats better." After I said that, all Aphmau gave me was a death glare. "I LOVE ALL ANIMALS!" She yelled at me.

I raised my hands in defeat. "Okay! I get it, but I was saying that it's really late and you should probably go home. In your bed." I suggested. "Its 5 pm you baby." She said. Aphmau then looked at me again, but this time she had an evil grin on her face. Oh no. Nonononono. I'm not doing that. I've only done it once, in high school and it was terrible. "SLEEPOVER!" She screamed happily, jumping up and down on the living room couch. "No." I argued. "Oh yes." Aphmau said as she jumped off the couch, landing on her feet on the wooden floor of my house. "I'm getting the pyjamas." She said and walked up the stairs where my room was to look for pj's that would fit her. I let out a huff of air. "Looking forward to it." I said sarcastically.

~

Me and Aphmau were sitting on the couch. Of course we were sooo bored. After what seemed like ages, Aphmau's face lit up. "I'm calling the girls!" She said. "What would make you think that they would come?" I asked. My question obviously didn't help my case.

Aphmau took out her phone tapping it furiously, yet happily. "And, send!" She mumbled. "Sleepover at Y/N 's. Who's coming?" She read the text aloud. Literally a few seconds later, Aph's phone was blowing up with her notifications. "They're all coming!" She squealed. "Exactly who is coming?" I asked. "Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda." She said as her phone beeped again. "Cadenza is coming too!" Aphmau said as she dialed a phone number. "Who are you calling?" I asked. "Mr. Pizza Man obviously." She said, rolling her eyes.

SUP MA DUDES. I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE AND THAT IS BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE WIFI BUT I WAS WRITING A FEW CHAPTERS SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY. THANKS FOR READING!  BAI💞