Moving Back In|Part 1

Beep~Beep~BEEP~

"It keeps getting louder... UGHHH...STOP BEEPING YOU LITTLE"I said trying to tap the snooze button on my alarm.

"What time is it...WHAT? IM SO LATE!"i said jumping out of my bed. I quickly put on a Y/F/C(this means your favorite color) sweater and a pair of black leggings. I got out of my house taking my bag and my puppy Gigi out with me.

"Well i guess this means goodbye. I won't miss this dump of a house anyways"i said getting my bag and puppy inside the car. I started driving to Lovers Lane. I was so excited to see my brother again! I haven't seen him since he went to college. I wonder what has changed since High School? How is everyone? Garroth...L-Laurance... ANYWAYS. I drove for what it seems like an hour when i stopped.

"We're here Gigi! Wow... This place sure looks amazing! No wonder my brother moved here!"i exclaimed while walking to my new home. As Gigi followed me i heard her bark. When i turned around she was playing with a cute husky puppy.

"Hey cutie. Who's puppy are you?"

"NO TOUCHIN DA CHILD" said a very familiar voice.

"APHMOO!"i said very excited

"Y/N!(this means your name)" said Aphmau.

"It has been too long hasn't it?"i said

"Yeah! Since High School to be exact."

"I'm so excited to live here! I've been wanting to move since forever! My old place wasn't very well for an adult with a cocker spaniel to live in. It just wan't enough"i said

"Aren't ya glad i called ya?"said Aph

"Glad? I am too thankful for you! Thank you so much!"

"hehe it wasn't a problem."

"Where is Aaron?"

"Oh, he had to go somewhere...HUEHUEHUEHEUHE...."

"Well i sure hope he comes sooner. "

"Don't worry, he will."

"Well are we just gonna stand here or are we gonna get inside then?"i said

"GET INSIDE!"said Aph

I took the keys out of my bag and opened the door. Before me was a huge space. My house was so big. It will defiantly fit a few more people in.

"Shall you come in?"i asked Aph

"Indeed i shall"

"The truck should come any moment now. I can't wait to decorate this place. Although ill need a lot of help ill manage to get things ready. I will need a lot of help though."

"Don't you worry about that. I've got it all covered!" exclaimed Aph

"Thanks Aphmau"i thanked her

A while later the truck came with all of my furniture. Me and Aph got the boxes inside. We unpacked a lot of stuff but still not all of it. We weren't even half done and a few hours have already passed. Aaron still hasn't come. UHHH that little traitor! He left the ladies handle all of that.

It was getting pretty late and we were done with all of the moving.

"Hey Aph wanna watch a movie?"

"Although i would love to, i was wondering if you would like to come to our place first? I want to show you something really cool"

"Umm, sure?"

"Perfect! Follow me and take Gigi too."

"Are you sure i should take her with us?"

"Positive"

"Ok..."

We all walked to Aphmau and Aaron's house when she opened the door. It was really dark and stuff so i couldn't really see. i heard whispers. Were they being robbed? I don't know. We walked in and then....

THANK CHU IF U READ THIS. NO ONE WILL PROBBS READ DIS BUT I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS COMENNN. I HOPE THAT CHU ENJOYED AND SORRY FOR DA CLIFFHANGER. DIS MAH 1ST STOREH ON WATTPAD. FOLLOW MEH ON IG ITS APHSCUTIE. SORRY FOR TEH CLIFFHANGER AND DONT GET TOO ATTACHED TO DA LEMONS. bAI