Party|Part 12

"What should I wear?"I said

"Girls look at this!" Said Cadenza pointing at my red Christmas sweater with a huge tree on it.

"Girl no. Let me fix it up." Said Lucinda

What did she mean by let's fix it? Suddenly she took out a potion and splashed it on my sweater. I didn't know that you can make potions for clothes!

After the fog cleared out of the way i saw my sweater. It was now a V-Neck shirt and the print on it was no longer a Christmas Tree. Instead it said "Santa's Property".

"LUCINDA! WHAT THE HECK!" I said

"Isn't that better?" She said

"Hmm... Let me see... Actually... NO!" I said. I was angry.

That was my only Christmas sweater and its too late to buy a new one. The party is in 20 minutes.

"Just wear it! I have to go and get ready. See you at the party." Said Cadenza.

"Me too. Byee." Said Lucinda.

I quickly put on the former sweater that is now a V-Neck and some black leggings. I'm in a hurry because Liam is waiting for me. Yes, I invited him. The invitation said "bring your friends" so that's what I'm doing!

I put on my jacket and hat on and then I took all of the Christmas presents. HA! This year I'm not doing last minute Christmas shopping because I learnt my lesson! And it only took me 23 YEARS! I'm a pro now.

I went outside. I must've looked silly carrying all those presents. I saw Liam waiting for me near the huge Christmas Tree close to my house. I had already decorated my home but this wasn't my tree. Mines inside.

"Hey!" He said

"Hey, Liam! Ready to go?" I asked

"Yep." He answered.

We went to Garroth and Laurance's house. I knocked on the door with a happy Laurance coming to greet me.

"Y/N! I'm so glad you could make it! And, who's this?"he said

"I'm Liam! Nice to meet you!" He said pulling out his hand for Laurance to shake.

Laurance gave him a suspicious look and it immediately turned into a smile.

"Welcome, Liam! Come in!" He said

We walked in. I saw Lucinda and Cadenza talking to someone.

"OK, do you want to come with me or do you want to go on your own?" I asked

"I'll be fine." He said

"Okay." I said with a smile and then walked away.

I saw Garroth behind the stairs looking at me. I came to him but he ran away. I chased after him but then he disappeared. Weird. I ran back and u saw Liam. He was sitting in the corner doing nothing. I knew I should've stayed with him. I ran to him.

"What are you doing?" I said

"Sittin."he said

"Thanks captain obvious. Now why don't you come with me and meet someone."I said

"I already met Laurance."

"I know that. You need to meet someone else. Come on. I didn't bring you here just to slack off."

"Fineee. "He said.

Then the lights went out. Perfect.  Just great. I heard some screams. Babies. Scared of the dark.

"Okay everyone since the lights are out we'll get some candles and glow sticks and we can play a game of truth or dare. Who's in?"said Garroth

I'm glad he isn't gonna run away from me. So we sat down in a huge circle in the living room. We were surrounded by candles and we were all holding glow sticks.

"Y/N~senpai why don't you go first?" Said Kawaii~Chan.

"Okay umm... Laurance truth or dare?"

"Hmm...Dare."

"I dare you to let Cadenza make you an outfit for the next party."

"Ahhh...FINE! GARROTH TRUTH OR DARE?"

"Da- Truth..."

"Ha! You wuss. Hmm... Do you like someone?"

"YES-I-I-I MEAN NO. NO I DO NOT."

"HA YOU LIAR! I KNOW YOU DO!"

The room filled with ooo's and ahh's.

"DANTE TRUTH OR DAR-"

Suddenly Garroth got interrupted by the lights coming back on. After that we stopped playing Truth or dare and went on with the party.