Job|Part 4

It's the morning. I got up to get ready. It's gonna be a long day. I put on a pink long sleeve and sweatpants. I went to the kitchen and noticed a glass door. It led to the backyard. I was so tired yesterday I didn't even notice. I opened the glass door and saw a huge pool sitting in front of me. How? How did I not notice this huge pool yesterday? I should defiantly have a pool party some time. I went to the kitchen and made a sandwich. It was only 10 o'clock in the morning. I decided to text Kawaii~Chan asking where the Maid Cafe was to surprise everyone there. I hope they didn't mind. I fed Gigi still waiting for a text back. Meanwhile I played with her. An hour later I finally got a text message.

K~C: Y/N~Senpai! I didn't tell Aaron~Kun and Aphmau~Senpai about your message. I thought this to be a surprise to them. Kawaii~Chan sent you a link to the adress. Kawaii~Chan will be waiting for you. I hope Aphmau~Senpai doesn't mind.

Y/N: Thanks Kawaii~Chan! I'll be there as fast as I can. I'm so excited to see the Cafe! See ya~

After I responded to the text message I took my bag and said goodbye to Gigi. As I went to my garage to get the car a man walked by me. It was Dante.

"Hey Y/N! Where are you going?"he said

"Oh hey Dante! I'm going to visit everyone at the maid cafe. Kawaii~Chan sent me the adress so why not?"I responded

"That's great! Do you need some help with the location? I'll come with you I you want me to guide you to the Cafe."he asked

"That's really kind of you! Sure thing! Come in." I said with a smile

He quickly came in the front seat sitting next to me. I was excited. I haven't had this feeling in a while. I lived a lonely life back in my old house. This was...different. I went to the adress with Dantes help. I went inside the parking lot and parked my car. Then me and Dante walked to the Cafe. It was a huge place with a logo with Kawaii~Chan on it. It was well decorated. As me and Dante walked in we couldn't see anyone in their seats. Everyone was in a big crowd.

"What's all the commotion?"said Dante.

"Lets ask." I responded

We walked to the crowd and asked someone there what was going on. The person said that some famous person was there so everyone wanted their Autograph. A famous person? Who could that be. People walked off with a happy expression on their face holding an Autograph. There was a small opening so me and Dante got through the crowd. We saw a figure standing in front of us. Wha..?

"Z-Zane?" I said

In front of us was Zane. Dane wasn't so surprised.

"Oh...Lame..."he said walking off.

I followed him.

"Since when is Zane so popular?"I asked taking a seat next to him.

"Didn't you see?"he said

"See what?"

"The video on YouTube?"

"N-Was I supposed to?"I asked

Dante took out his phone and showed me a video. It was Zane in a cat costume playing with a kitten. Aww... Who knew Zane was so nice?

"Aphmau posted this a few days ago."Said Dante.

"Pfft...Oh... You're serious?"I said

"Yeah. We had a competition who was gonna get the most views on a video. And Aphmau posted this so it BLEW UP!"he said excited

"Woah... this is too much." I said as a waited approached me.

"Finally someone is in their seaaaaAAAAOHHMYIRENE Y/N!"said Laurance.

"Laurance what are you doing in that costume?" I said laughing my head off. This didn't seem right.

"Wait? Aaron hasn't told you? I work here! Oh man now im embarrassed."he said

"Why embarrassed?"I asked

"Because you're seeing me in this silly costume!"he shouted

"Haha! Calm down! I think it looks good on you." I said giggling.

"Really!?"

"Well yeah I'm not gonna lie."

"Laurance! What's taking soOOOOHHMYIRENE!"

Hmmm who could it beee? Lmao why did I write this when nobody read the last part?😂😂😂Anyways I hope someone reads this or I'll feel so bad for wasting an hour on this. Anyways I hope you liked it...whoever even read this. Baiiii!