I acme out dressed ...and Vikroon billed the t-shirt...and we catched a cab...to reach the place the part hall...

I entered it was dark.... Then there was a sudden burst of balloon... It was none other than the team... And they are doing this because for us. .
It's for us... The stage was prepared and it was written as Janvi weds Vikroon kohli
.... I was extremely confused...why this.. now...and I turned to see Vikroon's face too as stunned as me..

"We are gonna make this as your memory. ..come-on.... Vikroon... We had never had a photo of your Marriage so we decided to make a memory now ...." Kavin said to me and Vikroon ji. . Kavin took rings in his hands... ..
"Bhabhi tum... Please javvo and get ready for your Marriage... ( sister in-law please you go and change dress... Anupama's makeup artist will help you..." He said...
" No Kavin baby.. let me take this angel and get her ready...come-on dear" came Jack's voice.... The man who does Vikroon's make up...
Before I could protest or do so... They literally dragged me...

Before I move j heard Kavin Saying Vikroon also to Change his dress..
.
Jack took me inside a room booked in the same hotel with his two woman assistants...
He gave me two dresses to try and I end up fitting it to one long blue dress

It was really beautiful and it was more like my type with till my wrist and  ankle are fully covered

It was really beautiful and it was more like my type with till my wrist and ankle are fully covered......
"Oh sweety you look gorgeous. .. come-on... we'll do your make up.. " Jack said and made me sit he started straightening my hair and blow dried when other girls... Started applying mascara,kajal and lipstick...
Oh god I like to me simple...

Soon one girl touched my mangalsutra....and she was speaking to try other to remove this... I quickly holded it tight..."sorry I am not interested in removing this. Because my mangalsutra is my wedding symbol. " I said . To which they smiled shyly and one one among them said...
"Ma'am... Even this my wedding ring but I'll remove and wear Often..". She said and showed removing he ring . "Sorry but this is one among our indian people's traditions.. and I respect it alot..." I exclaimed .... and they nodded ...after my exaggerated speech on our tradition.. they stopped touching my Bangalore (chura bangles ) too..
After half an hour of undergoing this... Finally I am now seeing a different me in the mirror now.. to be frank I look elegant in loose hair like Vikroon said...
"Come let's go..." Jack said holding my hand and made me walk out...
I was taking each and every step slowly... and finally I am out to the lights..

 and finally I am out to the lights