At the click sound of the door knob I heard my heartbeat

I was seeing the floor all the way out... i am standing out ...But still I didn't hear any gasps or sound .. so I slowly raised my head to see if Vikroon is standing somewhere here or not .. but to my Guess he was not here... Actually there are about two trial rooms continuously... So these two are just a 10 feet far away from shopping area....make it look like a seperate place so I was about to walk towards the shopping but stopped abruptly... When I see Vikroons reflection on the mirror in front of me...he was standing at the corner of the same room facing that side talking in phone...I was about to go near him....when my subconscious stopped me...maybe fear... I turned again towards the mirror in front of me...
Oh god .. he is here only... I was standing there in my flushed face.... thinking of all the way how he'll react seeing me... I adjusted my top and just imagined how his reactions would be?
Will he..?
Laugh...
Scold...
Disgust....
Or...
Or..
Maybe be good or even more like beautiful....
I was mentally smiling at my thoughts. .. when...I accidentally raised my head to see the mirror from my knotted fingers.. which was placed the opposite side...where I could see Vikroon's eyes drilling inside me...means my eyes... My smile vanished just by his stare.. he was staring me like I was his last prey....he was staring at me like he is drilling inside my eyes to find something...
. He was still having his phone in his ear... But his full stare was on me...and his lips doesn't respond to this call but I see his lips twitching constantly like he wants me to ki...kiss him...

Shit shit.. stop it Jaan....

I mentally scolded myself and moved my eyes from. His stare....
After a second he spoke those words which can be clearly heard by the one at the other end of the call as well as me ..
"I have to spend today ... You understand the WHOLE TIME WITH MY WIFE... AND I DON'T GIVE A F**K... ABOUT ANYTHING.. JUST LEAVE THIS".

He hung up the call... Saying those words harshly and closed his eyes like he wants some relaxation .. he ragged his fingers into his hair...
When he opened his eyes. .. I see him different.. I saw the spark in his eyes.....and my thinking of him angry flewed away and his sparkling eyes ..are back...
He quickly paced towards me... In his style of walking... He was came towards me ... Keeping his phone in his pocket...as soon he was only a feet away from me he stopped ....and leaned forward... Oh god... What is gonna do now...he kept both his hands on my shoulders and pushed me slightly so that I land my back on the mirror wall... Before I could gasp...he circled his right hand on my left waist and with his right hand he traced his fingers from my cheeks to my ponytail... He quickly pulled my hairband making it loose as he did as during holi...one of our moments
.
"Loose hair makes you look more elegant..." He said tracing his fingers back to my cheeks ...I closed my eyes feeling his touch... My feel for his touch.. I was in my world with his fingers on my cheek... And his breath on my neck...
"Ah. " I shouted... It's it's because ... He pinched my cheek.
"You look so chubby my Jaan..." He said and pinched my cheek and laughed...
"It's paining " I winced rubbing my cheek...
He again laughed and I gave him a angry glare as I was rubbing my cheek and moved away from him so I could change my dress ... eventhough he didn't comment anything like I wanted her... But still...I should not expect more......I was about to leave brush passing him... When he cuffed my hand again tugged me so that now we are face to face .. he stared me and me him... Why I feel like I should just see this what he shows in his eyes now....he again traced is fingers on my cheek... Seductively..."Vikroon..." Soon my voice faded by the touch of his lips ..on my cheek... It's not a just a peck..I started to wriggle... But he kept his hand on my waist.. and tightened it...
" You look so beautiful in this t-shirt.... And you look ...sexy as hell... He whispered making my eyes spring open...widely...
We both looked each other quietly and we end up laughing . Our laughing was interuppted by a phone call...
After seeing the screen Vikroon's face changed... His eyebrows knitted and he uttered something under his breath...
" What happened?" I asked...
"Just leave..it..."... He said... And he turned to leave... I holded his hands...
"Won't you share it . With your wife...?" I asked.. and I see his shoulders stiffen...
"It's nothing...oof Jaan....it's a call from Kavin... calling me to attend the party that's held in Lee Royal hotel near our stay area... On behalf of the company ...they are inviting us...much like success party.. " he said... And again his phone rang...
"Why can't he just.. leave it..." He said...and attented the call..." Just.. leave me alone....ka...." Before he could finish.. I pulled the phone from his hands and holded him by keeping my hands on his chest...
"Ah Kavin Bhai..." I spoke to him and he explained about the party ..." Okay bhai... I'll bring him..." I said and hung up the phone.....
I raised my head to give the phone to him ..but his eyes are fixed on his chest.. but why .. then it flicked me...he is staring at my hand which I kept on his chest...his rock hard chest...
" I'll change my dress " I said removing my hand and pacing to the trial room..
" Jaan .." I heard his voice so I turned and heard a click sound...he clicked a picture of me...in his phone...
"Nothing..... Just a ..." he said and smiled wickedly...
I went back to the trial room and changes back to my original dress..