Part 27

*olivia pov*

I walked in on something I would never see before. I saw nash making out with another girl... I mean I know it's not a huge deal but I never thought nash would be the type of guy to make out with a girl like that. especially in MY room. "ehm" Matt cleared his throat. nash stopped kissing the girl and looked up. his face immediately turned red. "oh um sorry guys."he said, grabbing the girls hand and walking her out of the room. "I need some fresh air."i said and looked at matt. he nodded. we walked off to our balcony that connects to hayes and i's room. It faces the front if our house, so I can see very one who walks in and out of the house. I stood up and rested my hands on my balcony, and so did matt. "I never thought nash would make out with a girl that hard."matt said. "true. I didn't think that he was that type of guy."i said back. "that's cause he isnt." then I heard our front door open, then close. me and Matt both looked down. there was a girl, with bleach blonde hair, and a boy. The boy had her picked up in his arms bridal style. they were laughing and giggling and going to the house a couple down from ours. I didn't recognize the girl, but I sure did recognize the boy. it was hayes. I stared tearing up. but that wasn't the worst if it. she leaned up and kissed him. My eyes stared tearing up then I lost it. I started balling. I ran inside, not wanting to see anything else. a jumped on my bed and put my head in my knees and cryed. I felt the bed dip. I looked over and it was matt. "shhh liv, it's ok. you don't need him."he said rubbing my back to calm me down. it worked pretty well because in five minutes I had stopped balling. just a couple tears here and there. It was 1 in the morning and the party was over. still no sign of hayes, not that I wanted to see him anyways. I was sitting on my bed, Matt had his arm around me, and I had my head rested on his shoulder. nothing more, nothing less. he was just conferting me because of what hayes did. as we were watching tv. he turns to me. "olivia, can I tell you something I should've told you a Long time ago?" "sure go ahead." I said. he takes a deep breath. "olivia, I really really really like you. ever since we met, I just felt like you were the only one for me. your just so beautiful, your the only one that understands me. I know this is a little early for you to take all of this in considering what happened. I was just holding it in for so long."he said looking into my eyes. I was speechless. I mean yeah Matthew is very very attractive, and such a nice sweet guy. and I do have a tiny tiny bit of feeling for him but I don't know. "aw matt, that's so sweet. but I don't know if I can go into this, I mean I don't know if me and hayes are even together now. I still love him. Matt your one of my best friends, and I don't want a relation ship to ruin that."i said. he looked me in the eyes. "olivia, I've liked you for a really long time now, and I know if I can be 'just friends' with you. your so amazing and perfect in everyway."he said. and with that, he leaned down and kissed me. I was shocked, but I kissed back. our lips moved in sync together, it was amazing. then someone screamed. "OLIVIA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I looked up to see hayes there with his mouth open, and his eyes were filled with anger. "AND YOU"he said running up to matt. ""your dead."he said, holding his fist back to punch Matt in the face. Matt was just looking at him, about to take the hit. but before he could do it, I grabbed his arm. "let.me.go."he said looking into my eyes. I forced his arm down so no one was gonna get hurt. "hayes, I saw you with that girl, you were carrying her and laughing and then you guys kissed. me and Matthew were together when we saw you and I stated crying, so he comferted me. he was there for me when you weren't. you cheated on me. how could you do that! I never thought a day in my life that hayes grier would cheat on me. ever. come on matt, lets go."i said, grabbing matts hand and pullin him out of the room. we went outside to the backyard and just layed down on the trampoline looking up at the sky. "olivia, I'm really, really sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you, it just felt right. I understand if you don't want to be friends any more."matt said, looking down at his feet. "no, Matt I don't want to be friends, I want to be best friends. I can tell you everything, and you can help me with all my problems and I don't want that to change. it's ok that you kissed me. I think I needed it to cheer me up"i said chuckling to myself. me nodded and put his arm around me as I leaned my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes but then opened as soon as I heard a door open. I looked and hayes was walking towards the trampoline. "Matt could you give us a second"hayes Said climbing under the net. Matt looked at me and I nodded. he whispered "tell me if he does anything stupid" and left. I just looked down and my fingers, not saying anything. "olivia, I'm sorry. could you just let me explain?"he said. "you have five minutes."
"Ok so at the party, while you went and drifted off, I was trying to find you when I passed this girl who looked sick to her stomach. her face was pale white and she looked like she was about to puke. I asked her if she was ok and she nodded her head no. she asked if I could take her home so of course I said yes. I don't know her. as I was walking her to her house I was telling her jokes to cheer her up. then she kissed me. I didn't kiss her back. I told her I had a girlfriend and walked her into her house because her moms a nurse. nothing happened between me and her I promise. I love you and only you."he said, looking me in the eyes. "ok hayes I believe you. I'm sorry I over reacted.i said and went to go give him a hug, but he backed away from me. "what's wrong?"i said. "what happened with you and matt"he said looking at the ground. I sighed and explained what happened. "I'm sorry hayes. I was just so upset that I let it happen."i said. he was biting on his nails. "but you don't like him...right?" he said. "nope"i said. he smiled and came over and hugged me. we layed down on the trampoline talked. "so, you know liv, we've been going out for a while now, and I just wanted to let you know, that I'm truley, madly, deeply, in love with you." He said. "hayes. you don't understand how much I love you. I don't know what I would do without you. you always make everything better and I just can't thank you enough for that. I love you so much" I said looking into his eyes. "I love you too"he said. and with that he leaned down and kissed me. we ended up falling asleep on the trampoline together because we were too lazy to go inside, but I don't care. it was a perfect night, with the perfect boy. I couldn't ask for anything else.