Part 4

*hayes pov*

SHE SAID YESSS OH MY JESUS THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!

I was so nervous when I asked her I was like mentally crossing my fingers.
We walk back to the houses hand in hand. We walk into my house still holding hands, Wes and nash are sitting on the stairs near the front door.
"I'm guessing she said yes? Haha" nash said.

Wes walks up to me, he's like my other brother, he says "bro, your going out with my sister, you upset her, and it's not gonna be good."
"Don't worry, I would never hurt her."

I smile and look over at Olivia, she's giving wes a death stare it was kinda funny.

We all do down to the basement and play call of duty, and Olivia won suprisingly. She's really good

After about an hour I say that me and Olivia are going up to my room.

When we get up there we sit down on my bed and just sat there, her head on my shoulder, holding hands.

I could tell she was falling asleep cause she started breathing heavily, and so did i. Soon we both fell asleep.

We sleep for twenty minutes them get awakened by her phone ringing, it's her mom. She picks it up and looks a little disappointed.
"What's wrong?" I say.she looks back at me and says "my mom says I have to go back to eat for dinner,"she says pouting "oh, well I'll see you tomorrow then,ok?"
"Ok."
I give her a hug, then she goes downstairs and gets Wes and leaves.

Nash comes up and sits on the edge of my bed. He just stares at me

"So , you and Olivia are a thing huh" he says
"Yup!" I say proud
"Listen, don't hurt her or else I'll hurt you got it?"nash said to me
I just laugh. Then he leaves finally.
I then just sit on my phone tweeting random things like "I want koolaid" and "useless paperclip"
Ya I know I'm wierd.

I look at the clock and it's 9 but I was really tired. I went under my covers and went to bed

*one week later*

*olivia pov*

Today I'm gonna go on a date with hayes againn. I really like him, his looks his personality, just everything about him is amazing!
I go outside and hayes is looking out his window of his bedroom.
"Sorry liv, I'll be down in a sec"he says
"Ok"

A few minutes later he comes down, and he looks goooooodddddd

He sees me checking him out and he just laughs. As I try to go over to him I don't feel to good and my knees almost give out on me.
"Oh my gosh Olivia are you ok?" hayes asks me
"Uh ya I think, I'm just dizzy."
"How bout we just go back to your house and get you some water, you don't look so good" he tells me. I agree and we walk up to my room.

He sits me down on my bed and opens a window
"I'll be right bam I'm going to get you some water."
I just smile a weak smile at him.

I really don't feel good

While he's going to get my water I almost puked, I decided to tell hayes.

As soon as I get up, I feel really dizzy and I fall to the ground.

The last thing I hear is someone calling my name, then everything goes black.

--------------------------------------

Haha guys cliffhanger;)