Part 6

*olivias pov*
I wake up the next morning and I'm all sweaty. And I was really thirsty for some reason. I go downstairs and I get a water. I guzzle it all down in about 0.2359 secconds. I decide to get dressed. I go to my bathroom and take a shower. When I get out I don't feel like doing anything with my hair so I brush it and put it into a side braid. I pull on soffee shorts and a tshirt cuz lazy day. I go to my side table and pull my phone out of the charger
I see I have a text from hayes.
I just smile to myself because just thinking of hayes makes my day. He's the best.the text says
"Hey me and my friend billy are gonna hang out today, wanna meet him? He's really funny nice and short." "ok sure I'll come over an hour. Mind of I bring a friend? Her name is chelsea, her and billy would make a great couple!" I said.
I met Chelsea a while ago and she's become one of my really good friends.

I text her and say "hey, wanna hang out with me hayes and his friend billy? Come over now."
"ok on my way!is billy cute?"
"Sure" I said not wanting to answer that question. Ten minutes later I hear a knock on my door.

I open the door and give her a hug. "Were going to hayes's house in twenty minutes.

*twenty minutes later*

We were walkin to hayes's house. I knocked on the door and he opened it and gave me a big hug. All of the sudden, a boy who I'm guessing was billy, came up behind hayes and his eyes went wide as soon as he saw chelsea behind me.

I looked back Chelsea and she and billy were staring into each other's eyes.

I just laughed and stepped inside. We all say on the couch and it was awkward at first, but then five minutes later we ended up all playin wii bowling. It was me and hayes against Chelsea and billy.

Me and hayes won of course.

After we all sat in to kitchen and talked.

"So let's play truth or truth. "I said

They all agreed .

"Billy , do you like chelsea?"I asked smiling.

Then billy said "uhh yea..."He said blushing.

I looked at Chelsea and she was smiling to herself. Just than , hayes Intertwined his hands with mine and we both smiled.

At the end, we figured out that billy and Chelsea liked eachother.

"Let's watch a movie" billy said

Me and Chelsea both screamed "JUSTIN BIEBERS BELIEVE!!!" Were HUGE beliebers. Both boys just groaned because they knew they weren't winning.

Me and hayes went on his bed and billy and Chelsea went on the floor. I got comfy on hayes's bed. I wrapped both my arms around his one arm and leaned my head on his shoulder. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and we both just smiled. All the sudden I was really cold.

Just then hayes got up and left and I pouted my lip because Chelsea was looking at me. She just shrugged her shoulders.

Ten minutes later hayes came back in the room with a bunch of blankets. "I saw that you were cold so I went and got us some blankets" he said

"Awwwwww" billy and Chelsea both said.

Then billy and Chelsea said they had to go so it was just me and hayes .
Then I said "why thank you mr.grier."
Hayes just looked at me then laughed he had a wierd look on his face...like he was planning something. Then all of the sudden he drops all the blankets on the floor and attacked me and started tickling me

And I am probably THE most ticklish person in the world
So while hayes laughed and was having a good time tickling me to death I couldn't breath for about five minutes. Finally he got off me and I could breath. He got up and got the blanket from off the floor and came back and layed them down on top of us. I just gave him the death stare.
"C'mon babe please talk to meee I'm sorryyyyy" he cried but I just ignored him because tickling is no laughing manner. Finally after twenty minutes of him apologizing and me ignoring him I have in and talked to him. "Yayy" he said and he put his arm around me and I put my arm around his waist.

"I only gave in because your the best." I said to him.

We spent the rest of the day cuddlin and watching movies and talking about the most random stuff in the world. It was so simple but so much fun.
Wes ended up coming over and hanging out with nash at night for like two hours.

It was 12:00 and Wes came up and told me we had to go home.

"Ok" I said
I really didn't want to go, but I had to. I got up and started walking out of his room
"Bye hayes"
"Bye liv." I said and walked out of the room

"Wait olivia!"

"What"

"No hug?!"

I walked back over to his bed and he stood up and have me a huge hug. I'm like up to his chin so I hugged his torso and he hugged my upper back area. As soon as we were about to let go he kissed my cheek.

As I walked out of the room I was smiling like crazy.

////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys thank you so much for 33 reads in two days!you guys are the best!! Comment what you think of my storyyy. Don't forget to vote and tell your friends!:*