Part 21

*hayes pov*

Who's Brian. this question has been driving me insane for the last 45 minutes. Is it her friend? her ex-boyfriend? Did he hurt her? I really need to find out who this is. I'll figure it out tomorrow.

**the next day**

I've been up from sleep for about ten minutes, just trying to figure out who Brian could be. Or if he hurt her. it's only six days till magcon and I have to find out before we go. I have to figure it out. then I hear something from outside my window. it's Wes and Olivia in her room.
"Olivia, seriously, you cannot let anything slip out about Brian again, because they'll tell their mom and then they'll tell our mom an she doesn't know about him. and I don't want her to know." Wes said
"I know I'm really sorry I didn't mean for that to happen. It just slipped out. we were talking about you being over protective and his name came out of my mouth because you were very protective with him. but I'm glad because I could've gotten hurt a lot worse then I did if you didn't warn me." She said back.
"I know. and I'm glad that your ok now. but just please be careful when you to new york. You'll have lots of guys to protect you like nash Matt cam hayes carter Aaron Shawn and jack and jack. so you should be fine but just please be careful." he said.
And I heard a door slam.
I can't take this. I walk over to my window and look into hers.
"Olivia?" I yelled
After a couple seconds she popped her head out.
"Yes?" she said
"Well I couldn't help but over hear you and Wes's conversation...the window was open and you guys were talking pretty loudly...whos brian?" I asked
"Uhh...umm... I uh um just a friend." she said
"Didn't sound like much of a friend. he hurt you?" I said
"Um I mean I guess you could say that..."
"You know what, just come over." I sai and walked away from the window.
Two minutes later she walked into my room an sat down on my bed.
"So who's brian." I said
"Hayes I really can't tell you."
"But come on you can trust me!"i said
"I know and I trust you with a lot of things, and I want to tell you! I really do but I cant." she said
"Just tell me I don't want to make this into a big deal." I said
""Well if you don't want to make it into a big deal then don't ask me about it."she said now raising her voice a little.
"I'm asking because I want you to be safe when we go to new york! I don't want some guy that "hurt" you to hurt you again! And I'm your boyfriend! you should tell me everything!" I yelled
"Well if your my boyfriend then you should respect that I can't tell you! and I can defend my self on my own I don't need you babying me!" she screamed. she immediately started crying, and I felt horrible. she ran out of the room and into her house. when she got up to her room she shut the window and closed the curtains. I was hurt. I got my phone and texted her
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean I make you upset I was just worried about you." I sent it. Undernieth the message it said
'Read 12:37 pm" but there was no response. she obviously didn't want to talk to me. oh my gosh why am I such a screw up! I guess I was going to have to do things myself. I got up and walked over to her house and knocked on the door and Wes answered.
"Uh hey what's up?" he said conversing the door so I couldn't see inside.
"Can I talk to olivia."i asked
"Uh I don't think that's the best idea she pretty mad at you."he said
"Yeah I know I need to fix that."i said and pushed passed him. I walk up to Olivia's room and open the door. she's on her bed crying. she looks up and her eyes immediately are filled with hatred. "get.out."she said.
"No I need to talk to you."i said and walked over to her and sat down next to her.
"I'm sorry." I said
She got up an started walking away. I pulled her wrist and sat her down on my lap. I leaned in and kissed her.
I pulled away.
"I'm sorry. Please forgive me." I said again.
She looked into my eyes for a long time.
"Hayes, your forgivin. but I really need you to respect that sometimes I can't tell you everything." she said
I completely understood that.
I nod my head and smile.
"So do you really want to know who Brian is?" she asked
"If you don't mind telling me, yes."
I said
"Ok well before I moved here, there was this guy Brian at my old school and he wa-" she was cut off by Wes coming in.
"Olivia can I speak to you."He said sternly dragging her out of the room. Leaving me there all by myself.
He was yelling at her for almost telling me who Brian is. I just gave up trying to figure it out. Olivia came back in after a couple minutes. She gave me a slight smile.
"Olivia it's fine, you don't have to tell me if it's gonna get you in trouble."i said. but the truth was it was really bothering me. why is it so mad if she tells me? But I didn't want her to get in trouble so I dropped it.
"Thank you so much." She said letting out a breath I didnt know she was holding in.
"Wanna have some lunch?" I said
"Yes hayes. food is life." she said laughing.
"Shall we?" I said holding out my one arm that was available.
"We shant." she said sashaying out of the room.
I laughed at her sass and walked down stairs.
i looked at Olivia and she was already making pizza in the oven.
She came and sat down on the island, and so did i.
"Listen, I'm really sorry about today. I don't want you to get in trouble with wes so I really can't tell you but I want to. but thank you for understanding." she said. she leaned in and we kissed until the timer for the oven went off which was about a good three minutes. I got up and was about to take the pizza out of the oven but then relize I can't take it out because I still only have one arm that can move.
I look at her and she's on the floor crying because she's laughing so hard. she eventually gets up and takes the pizza out of the oven. we eat it all really fast. then for the rest of the day we just chill and enjoy each other's company. it was a fun day.