Part 20

*one week till magcon*
There's a week till magcon an I'm really excited because Olivia gets to come with us...but she also really loves matt. he's one of my really good friends but if I lose her to him he's dead to me. I don't think anything will happen between them but I'm still worried. She had like a spazz attack when matt direct messaged her. I don't want to say anything but I told matt to follow her. I wanted to do something nice for her. anyways, magcon is in New York and I'm really excited.i don't get to go very often but when I do go it so much fun! I think liv lived there before she moved here, but I'm not sure if it was New York or New Hampshire. but if it was New York she could get to see some of her old friends. well anyways, today I was taking Olivia for a nice romantic walk in the park. but she doesn't know it yet. she just thinks were hanging out at my house today. she's coming at 11. oh crap its 10:45. I STILL NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER UGHH!!! I get my clothes and m plastic wrap thingy and get in the shower. I speed through everything so I won't be un-ready. I get out and it's 10:53. I hurry and get dressed. By the time I'm done washing my face, brushing my teeth and all the other hygiene stuff it's 11:10. but Olivia's still not here. I grab my phone and call her. it just goes into her voicemail.
"Hey it's Olivia sorry I couldn't get to my phone right now but leave me a message and I'll get back to you!" then there was a long beep. why wasn't she answering her phone? she always answers her phone! SHE ALWAYS HAS HER PHONE WITH HER EVEN WHEN SHES IN HER HOUSE! why I she not answering. is she ok? oh my gosh if something happened to her y world would be gone. I sprinted into Nash's room and saw three people.
Nash
Wes
And olivia.
"why are you in here and why did you not answer your phone?!" I asked
"Well because I got here and you were in the shower so I came and hung out with them. and I left my phone at home . I didn't want it to be a distraction."she said calmly.
"Oh thanks god I thought you were hurt." I said and walked over. there was no room on Nash's bed. none of them moved except olivia. she got up, I say down and then she sat on my lap. Wes gave me a 'do anything and your dead'look. "Wes chill out hayes isn't perverted like you guys. I know you love me, but trust me too." she said.
"How do I know he's not perverted?!"he asked her.
"Uh yeah hayes isn't like that."nash butted in.
"Yeah I'm not like that."i said.
"Fine, but if I catch you guys doing anything suspicious...phew I'd be afraid." Wes said.
"C'mon, let's go since Wes is just threatening you."olivia said rolling your eyes and walkin out of Nash's room with me.
"IM JUST PROTECTING YOU LIV" wes yelled.
"Wow your brother really loves you."i said
"Yeah he does and he's very protective, it's nice at time but sometimes it can get so annoying, like with bri-"she said but stopped mid sentence an her eyes were wide with her hands over her mouth.
"What's wrong what were you going to say." I ask
she just nods her head with her hands still over her mouth, like she wasn't supposed to say what she just said. I just forgot about it because I wanted to have a care free day with her. "well I have a suprise for you anyways."i said
"Oohhhh I hate suprisesss what is it!?" she asked
"HA I'm not telling you! you'll just have to find out."i said
"Well how am I suposed to figure it oooouuuuuuttttt"
I just reached out my hand and she took it. I lead her out of the house and down the sidewalk.
"So what's the suprise?" she asked. just then we came across it. in a field in the park, I spelt out in rose petals
"happy three months"
I pointed to it. she looked at it and gasped. she put her hands over her mouth in shock. she started crying...
"Liv are you ok?"i ask
she nods her head.
"It's perfect."she said cryin into her hands.
"I'm sorry I'm crying, it's just no one has ever done something so amazing like this before. I knew it was our three months I just wanted to see if you would remember. hayes I love you so much and I'm so lucky to have you."she said crying. I out my thumb under neith her eyes and swiped away her tears. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back and it was heaven. her lips were so soft. I'm probably the luckiest guy in the world. she pulled away.
"I love you too. I'm probably the luckiest guy in the world, you know that." I said back with a smile.
we started strolling around the park and found a bench to sit on. we sat down and started talking.
"So you know magcon is next week right."i said she nodded.
"Do you know where it is?" I asked
"Nope"
"ITS IN NEW YORK" I said
"oh my gosh" she said with a blank expression on her face. she turned pale.
"Hayes I don't know if I can go now." she said and my heart sunk.
"What?! please comeee!" I begged.
"Well I guess if were gonna be around nash and Cameron and all his guy friends I'll be alright. ok I guess I'll come." she said.
I gave her weird look.
"Never mind"she said and I nodded.
"Well we better get going."
I said and got up. I have her my one available hand and we walked back to our houses. "Hayes thank you for everything..." she said and faked smiled.
"Um no problem." I said back. by this time we were back at her houses. she walked into hers and I walked into mine. I walk up to Nash's room and see him and Wes playing COD.
"Hey Wes can I ask you something?"i said
"Sure what's up"he said
"Well earlier today when Olivia was complaining about you being over protective, she mentioned something, which I'm guessing was a name, and she started to say the name but then cut it off. it started with , 'bri' and then she stopped her self. do you know anything about that?" I asked
he just had a panicked look on his face.
"Uh I gotta go bye guys" and with that he walked out the door leaving me and nash very confused. I go to my room and hear Wes saying something. me and Olivia have rooms that are right across from each other so I can hear everything.
"Olivia, you almost spilt the beans about Brian! you can never let that happen ever again! I don't want the grier family to know about him."wes said
"I know I'm sorry it slipped out. I didn't mean for it to happen it just did!" she yelled
"Well make it never happen again." Wes said and left her room.
Who's Brian.