Part 16

*olivia pov*
Last night hayes took me on a double date with Chelsea and billy. it was really fun but I was worried because I was on my period and I didn't want to bleed through my dress. hayes noticed I was worried and he put his hand on my knee to calm me down. he didn't ask what was wrong he just knew and conferted me. that's why I love him. besides that little bump in the road it was really nice night. we all ended up eating the corndogs. now I'm just laying down in bed thinking about last night. I decide to text hayes and see how his arm is.
I get my phone of my night stand and press the home button. I smile at my screen saver. it was still the picture of me and hayes holdin hands while boarding from when we first started dating. I unlock my phone and go on my messgaes. I text hayes "thanks a lot for last night I hope your arm I feeling better!" I press send and get out of my bed. I don't need to shower so I just out my hair up I'm a messy bun and walk out of my room. I walk down to the kitchen and as soon as I start to make the pancakes I hear a loud knock at the door. I run over to it and look out the window to make sure it's not a robber or anything, but it's not. its nash and he has a worried look on his face. i open up the door and he grabs my hand
"OLIVIA WE NEED TO GO NOW"he says. "Wait nash what's going on?!" I ask just get your shoes and your phone and get in my car. I do as I'm told and get in the car. on the way there nash started talking
"Olivia hayes is back in the hospital. he was texting you back and he fell down the stairs. we don't know what happening at this point but I thought you should be tree because he just kept asking for you." he explained. I immediately started tearing up.
"Don't cry everything's fine."he told me. We finally arrived at the hospital after what felt like forever. as we were about to walk in, I stopped. nash turned around"whats wrong" he asked
"I'm scared"i admitted and started crying. nash came over and embraced me in a hug. when he did that I just let it all out. we stood there for a good ten minutes just crying, I got his shirt soaked in tears that the fabric was clinging onto his skin but he didn't seem to mind. we finally walked into the hospital. "hayes grier" nash said. the lady told us what room to go in. as we started walking we saw the room. 209. I took a deep breath. "Ok you stay here" nash said. He walked in and say down next to hayes. "ok listen, I have a very special visitor for-" "IS IT OLIVIA?!"hayes cut him off. nash just laughed "maybe"he said teasing him. "well If it's not Olivia then tell them to go away because she's the only person I want to see right now." he said and when he said that I was standing there smiling like an idiot to myself.
"Well then I guess they can come in now." nash said and I walked in. on the bed I saw hayes laying down, his cast cracked in two, but he was still smiling. I went over to the side that wasn't injured and have him a huge hug.
"Hey liv, don worry I'll be fine." he reassured me. but I was still worried. "what even happened?"i said
"Well you texted me thank you for last night as that you hoped that I felt better. I was going to respond but as soon as I started typing I stared walking. I went to go down the stairs, and I was still typing, and I fell down the stairs."he said laughing.
"Wow smooth move grier." I said smiling. he was staring at me.
"What" I asked
"I just missed youuu" he said and extended his one arm. I got up and walked over to the bed. but I just stared at him. he gave me a confused look before I crashed my lips onto his and kissed him. when I pulled away I smiled at him. "ok next time can you not do that while I'm in here"nash said descusted. oh my gosh I totally forgot he was in here. "oh yeah sorry nash"i said blushing. "don't apologize. he's just jelous because he doesn't have a beautiful girlfriend like you."hayes said smiling.
"Yeah, well i can steal her and you can't do anything about it cause YOU.CANT.MOVE."nash said walking over to me. he pulled me into his arms
"OLIVIA I LOVE YOU MORE THEN HAYES"he said hugging me and rocking back and forth. I look at hayes and he looks pissed.
"Get away from her nash!" he yelled. I looked up at nash and winked. to make him even more mad it had a plan. "no no it's ok. c'mon nash let's go get some food!" I said and grabbed his hand. he looked at me and nodded his head. we walked out the room holding hands and my head on his arm. right before we got out of the room I looked back at hayes. he had his mouth wide open. when we finally got outside the room me and nash bursted Into laughter."oh my gosh Olivia that was hilarious"he said still laughing. "Yes it was" I said giggling. then we walk back into the room. hayes looks pissed at both of us. "come here"he said to me. I looked at nash and he had a confused look on his face. I walked over to the bed and hayes embraced me into his arms. "I know you were just kidding, you didn't walk out of the room you walked behind a curtain." he said."WHAT?!"i yelled. I ran over to were me and nash were and he was right we just went behind a curtain. dammit. I shrugged my shoulders and sat next to nash. just then a doctor came in.