part 1

OK GUYS MY WRITING IS REALLY SUCKY NOW CAUSE ITS WHEN I FORST STARTED WRITING BUT IT GETS BETTER IM PROMISE AND NOT EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE REALISTIC SO DONT COMMENT THINGS LIKE "OH THAT DOESNT HAPPEN" OK ENJOY

*OLIVIAS POV*

*two days into summer*

"UGHH mom why do we have to moveee?" I say taking boxes filled with my things to the car.

"Because I got a new job offer and I need to take it! We need the money" she said back

'Its called a job offer for a reason...you don't have to take it' I thought to my self. I closed the trunk and got in the car sitting next to my brother wes who's 15. He's more of a bestie then a brother.

When we start to drive I soon become sleepy and go to sleep. A couple hours later I'm awakened by someone shaking me. It's Wes. " Olivia get up were here." I just groaned.

As soon as I got out of the car and saw our house my jaw dropped... It was HUGE! I grabbed a box and ran up to the door. I opened it, ran up the marble stair case and into a room, it was green.

'Nope, that's Wes's room' I thought. I ran across the hallway to a giant room with a walk in closet and a master bath room and a queen sized bed that was purple! perfect for me. "I CALL THIS ROOM" I yelled.

I'm pretty sure all of North Carolina heard that. Woops.

*3 hours later. Still Olivia's pov*

After we were done un-packing i just layed down on my bed.

I decided to go penny boarding to get to know the area. I take my phone out of the charger and put it in my shorts back pocket( it's summer so She'll be wearing shorts n a tank top a lot)

MOM ILL BE BACK IN AN HOUR IM GOING BOARDING" I shouted.

"Ok honey be back by 9!" She yelled back. It was 5

I stepped out side and put my board down and pushed off of the ground. As I was about to go down my drive way out if the corner of my eye I saw a brown haired boy with pearcing blue eyes staring at me.

He was sooooo cuteee!

"Hey" he yelled. I stopped my board and saw him half run half jog to me. He was wearing khaki shorts and a black t-shirt. 'Wow it's so hot outside...just like him' I think to myself.

'Snap out if it Olivia you haven't even said one word to him yet!'

By the time I was done thinking to myself, he was standing in front of me.

"Hi, I'm hayes, you must be the new neighbors! I saw you while you were getting the boxes out if your car" he says

" yup" I say popping the 'p'. "We just moved in like a couple hours ago! I was just bout to go ride around, and get to know the area! I'm Olivia." I say...'smooth' I think to myself note the sarcasm

**HAYES POV***

I just saw the new neighbors moving it. There was a boy who looked about my brother nash's age, 15, and a really pretty girl who looked my age, 13. She had straight brown hair the went just passed her shoulders, and brown eyes. She's so beautiful!

'Im gonna try to talk to her later...I hope all goes well' I think.

*3 hours later* I look out my window and see the girl with a penny board. I ran to my front door and on the porch. I Stand there for a seccond and take in her beauty.

Then I yell "hey"

She stopped her board and looked over to me. I half ran half walked over to her. I think and say " hi, I'm hayes, you must be the new neighbors I saw you while getting the boxes out of your car." I say

'Great now she's gonna think your a stalker' I thought

"Yup, we just moved in a couple hours ago I was just about to go ride around and get to know the area.im Olivia!" She says

Wow The name Olivia fits her perfectly.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is my first time writting one of these..so don't judgeee.