Part 7

*nash's pov*

Oh my gosh hayes is so annoying! All he keeps talking about is Olivia and how much he likes to hang out with her. I mean it was cute at first but after a while you kinda wanna kill him.

I hear the door bell ring. It was Wes and Olivia. I invited Wes to hang out. he's like my best friend.

I guess Olivia was here to hang with hayes.

"Hayes is still sleeping but you can go up to his room to wake him up" I tell Olivia.

She nods and heads upstairs. All the sudden I hear Olivia scream, then I hear hayes scream. I guess that's her way of waking people up. Me and Wes were hysterical laughing cause hayes screamed like a girl! Hahaha

*olivias pov*

Me and Wes are walking to the griers house cause were gonna hang out with them today. I walk in with Wes and nash tells me that hayes is still sleeping and that I can go wake him up.

I get an idea. I tip-toe up to his room. I go close to his face and I scream. He screams, waking up.

He's scared out of his mind while I'm sitting there laughing and I can hear Wes and nash laughing too.

When hayes finally relizes what's going on he's laughing too.

"Hey liv c'mere" he says with his arms out to give me a hug.

I lean over and give him a hug.

He gets out of from under his covers and puts on a shirt.

"Ok look away now I have to change my pants"

I just laugh and turn away.
After five minutes I get tired of looking away.

"Hayes why does it take so long to change your pants?"
"Cause it does"

I sit up, still turning away. Then I feel two arms hugging me from behind. I turn around.

Then I Relize something, me and hayes's one month is in like two days.

"Hey hayes, do you know what's in two days, exactly?" I asked him.

He looked at me with the 'duh' look

"Of course it's our one month" he said.

"What are we going to do?"i ask
"Well, I was thinkin that we could go to the place that we had our first date?" he said

Aw that's so romantic

"Ya!sure that's so cute hayes"

*two days later*

Today is hayes and I one month anniversary! I'm so excited I really like him.

I'm about to walk over to his house and he walks out. We walk up to each other and hug.
"Hey babe" he said
"Heyy''I said
"Ready to go? "
"Yea"
We walk down to the ice cream shop hand in hand. When we arrive we sit in the same booth that we did a month ago. Then we see billy and Chelsea walk in. I guess they were on a date.

Then the same waitress who served us a month ago came to serve us
"How may I help you guys?"

" We will just have a vinilla milk shake...two straws please" hayes says winking at me. I smile at him.

The waitress leaves and two minutes later she comes back with our milkshake. And our two straws.

We put the straws in and we both start sipping. We soon finish. We stay back and talk for a while...a while meaning two hours and by then Chelsea and billy had already left.

Then out of nowhere hayes says " Olivia this has been the best month of my life. I love hanging out with you."
"Aw hayes I love hanging with you too!"

We leave the ice cream shop and walk home
"So, Olivia, how's life so far?" he askes me
Wow such a random question.
"Well, so far pretty good haha"

"That's nice to hear"

"Wow grier, your out there" I said laughing.he just rolled his eyes.
By this time we were in our drive ways.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow."I say as I hug him

We don't let go for about a minute.

When we let go, hayes just stared from my eyes to my lips then back up to my eyes.
Then he leans in and then I feel my lips on his. We kissed. It was my first kiss!
The kiss lasted a good ten secconds. When we let go he smiled

"I love you olivia"
"I love you too" I say

We hug one last time and we go back to our houses. I take a quick shower and put on my pajamas and go to bed.

I just had my first kiss. It was truley amazing.

----------------------------------------

YAY they kissedd! Hope you guys like the story
Tysm for 48 reads in two days! That's amazing
Don't forever to vote and tell your friends! Ily guys:*