part 25

*hayes POV*

It's been ten minutes since the incident with Brian and Olivia and nash are still crying in the corner. we all wanted them to have space so we left them alone. we all gathered into the kitchen and finished breakfast.
"So why do you think that guy is doin all those things to them?"matt asked."i think it's because he's mad that hayes and Olivia have been going out for a while and he wants her back. they obviously had something going on."taylor said. "they used to go out. but he always beat her so when she left to come to North Carolina she didn't tell him. she wanted to get away from him."i said. "oh that makes sense. but from. Now on, we always need at least two of us with her, so he won't do anything. and I think one of the guys that have to be with her should always be nash." Carter said. everyone agreed. we talked for a little more until nash and Olivia came back in the kitchen. Nash had his arm around her to comfort her.they're eyes were red and puffy.
"Hi guys, me and Olivia decided that we want to spend some time alone together today. just to talk about some stuff ya know. hayes you can stay with us considering it's valentines day." Nash said. I nodded."where are we going"i asked. "I think were just gonna stay in our rooms."olivia said. I was completely fine with that. "hayes you can come up whenever you want."nash said and with that,him and Olivia left and went upstairs. I turned around and everyone looked worried. "whys the matter?"i asked. "your not bothered that they always hug, and always put their arms around each other and say I love you and are really close?"aaron said. "I mean not really, they're just like brother and sister they've always been really close. and besides, he's three years older then her."i said back. "yeah but if I were you i'd be worried. they're always hanging out and talking about really deep stuff. I mean not to get you mad or anything but I think you should go see what their doing." Matt said. then we all heard nash and Olivia giggling come from upstairs.
"Nashhhh you know I hate being tickled!"she screamed.
"Too bad!" he said and started laughing. I immediately ran upstairs into the rooms. I opened the door and saw nash I top of olivia, tickling her.
She saw me and yelled.
"HAYES COME SAVE MEE"
I walked over and tapped nash on the shoulder. he looked and smiled. "hey your here! now we can talk." he said.
He got off of her and sat down next to her. I sat down across from them. "ok so Olivia, has Brian ever contacted you since you left here?"nash asks. she stayed silent. "Olivia..." he said again. She sighed and got her phone out of her pockets. she went to her messages and clicked on her messages with brian. She turned her phone around to show me and nash what he had said. there were numerous texts that consisted of "where the hell did you go. answer me you ugly shit." and "I'm going to kill you when I find you.watch out.".
I looked at nash who looked worried, then at Olivia who had her head down. I reached over and put my index finger under her chin and I pulled her head up. "Olivia your not ugly. your the most beutiful girl I've ever seen in my life."i said and kissed her in the cheek causing her to blush. "yeah liv, your not ugly at all. trust me I wouldn't lie to you."nash said. she smiled at him. "thanks guys"she said. she was about to say something else when all the guys came running upstairs and barged into the room. "uh we may have a slight problem."jack j said.
"Um we saw Brian in the backyard..cam and Taylor and Matt are put there looking for him just incase."jack g said. Olivia's face went pale. "don't worry liv he won't do anything to you." Me and nash said. Olivia had gotten up and went over to where the boys were and they all just stared at me and nash with thier eyes wide, not saying anything. "guys what's wrong?"nash said.
"I think you know what's wrong." a deep voice said behind us. I tensed up and turned around as did nash. standing there was brian. how did he even get into the house. "dude get out!"nash said. "I'm not going anywhere." he said. just as he was about to punch nash Olivia came up behind him and pinched his collar bone really hard, causing him to fall to his knees and wince in pain. as he was falling to the floor olivia kicked him in the balls as hard as she could. he fell completely to the ground and she did some wrestling move on him. by then cam Matt and Taylor were back and they were prying her off of him. "olivia get off him c'mon well take care of him."matt said. they finally got him off of her and she ran out of the room. nash picked him up and held him against the wall. "if you do anything to hurt olivia, I will kill you got it?"nash said through gritted teeth. Nash let go and walked out of the room. Cameron picked Brian up and walked him to what I'm guessing was his house, a couple blocks away, and came back all in about 30 seconds. "wow, how did he even get in the house we had everything locked!?" I said. "I don't know bro but I didn't know olivia could wrestle, or that she was that strong, she really hurt him." cam said. I left the room and went to find olivia. I searched the whole house but I didn't find her. if she wasn't in her house, she was in her spot. she found a nice open space in the woods one day and it had a couple of trees you could sit in. she made it her own. she decorated with leaves and light and stuff. as I was about to walk out of the door, Matt asked me where I was going. I told him and he wanted to come too. we headed out the door in silence until we reached the spot. I walked in and saw Olivia and nash in a tree together crying. I felt so bad, for both of them. "hi guys."matt said. only nash turned around. but I saw that Olivia tensed up. We walked over to the tree and climbed up. Olivia looked me straight in the eye and didn't say a word. she looked up at nash, and he nodded reassuringly. she looked back at me. "hayes I'm so sorry this all this has happened it's my fault. I'm sorry that this happened on valentines day, and I'm sorry that I caused you all this trouble. I'm sorry to all of you."she said referring to me nash and matt. "Olivia we just want to make sure your safe and that nothing will happen to you. we all love you and don't want you to be hurt."i said. "yeah, I agree. we all wouldn't be able to love if we knew you got hurt because we weren't there to protect you."matt said. we all sat, and group hugged. "wait nash, why are you so involved with this?"matt asked.
"Well, I know how Olivia feels. I've went through this before with a girl and it's not fun at all. she would always think it was ok to boss me around and hit me so I stood up to her and broke up with her. We can tell each other anything about anything. and besides she's my little sister. I love her."nash said. "well I love her too."i said pecking her lips. she smiled at me. "I love her too." Matt said smiling. "thank you guys so much I love you all. and the good thing is that it's only 2:00. And today's our last day here in New York anyways."she said.
"Yeah let's get back to the hotel."i said. we hopped out of the tree and started walking. we got up to our room and opened the door to see everyone siting there talking. "oh thank god your here we had no idea where you were."aaron said. "were fine"i said and grabbed Olivia's hand. I lead her up to our room and sat her down on our bed. I handed her the valentines day gift I got her.
As she opened it I could see that she loved it. i got her a bear,balloons,candy,a card, and a brand new Iphone5s.
"OH MY GOSH HAYES THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE IT!!"she yelled.she ran up to me and have me the biggest hug. she pulled away and kissed me. I put my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her closer to me. she pulled away and smiled at me. she ran to out bed and pulled out a bag from undernieth our bed. there was a bunch of stuff in it. "what's this?"i asked her. "well I had to get the best boyfriend in the world something for valentines day!"she said. I opened the bag and on the inside there was candy, a bear, a card and a couple gift cards to my favorite stores. then there was something big and the bottom of the bag. I pulled it out and opened the box. IT WAS A NEW CAMERA FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS!!
"OH MY GOSH OLIVIA I LOVE EVERYTHING THANK YOU SO MUCH!!"I said and gave her a huge hug.
"Aaawwwwwwwweeeeeee" we heard from the doorway. we turned around and saw all the boys standing watching us. they came and we all had a huge group hug. after that we had to get packing because it was our last day here. our flight was at 4 in the morning and it was about 4 in the evening now. by the time everyone finished packing it was 6:28. "I have an idea!" carter said.
"What is it?"i asked
"LETS MAKE A NEW VIDEO WITH HAYES'S CAMERA"he yelled.
"YESSSSOMG"nash screamed. I got out my camera and we all sat on the bed. I pressed reccord and stared the video.
"Hi guys it hayes, I'm here with a new video! I'll be posting a video every Sunday! but for today I'm here with aaron, cam,carter,nash,taylor,shawn,jack g and jack j. last but not least my beautiful girlfriend, olivia." I said.
"HI GUYSS!"they all yelled.
"Ok so well be doing a Q&A today. so go on twitter and tag the person you want to ask the question to, then ask the question!" cam said and I stopped the video. after a couple minutes we had thousands of questions. I hit reccord and everyone pulled out thier phones.
"Ok so the first question is for Olivia. the question is 'why are you such a whore...'" nash said awkwardly.
"Guys if this is the stuff that's going to happen I can't do this."she said upset. nash went infront of everyone.
"Listen, don't call anyone a whore, or ugly, or anything like that. if you hate on Olivia that's completely disrespectful and rude and we don't tolerate that kind of stuff."nash said.
He tured back around and sat down. the rest of the video went really well. it was fun, everyone was getting smackcamed and it was really funny. it was 12 by the time we finished and everyone went to sleep. I stayed up editing the video and posting it. I watched it and it was really really funny. after that I went to sleep.

*three hours later*

We all woke up to our alarm. it was 3am and our flight was at four. we were all going to a beach house I'm Cali together. we didn't have to worry about school because we all did it online. as we all left and got into the cab, olivia almost fell asleep. it was pretty funny. we got into the cab and it was silent. we arrived at the airport and sat down in the waiting room. from across the airport I heard girls scream.
"OH MY GOSH IS THAT THE MAGCON BOYS?!?! AND HAYES'S GIRLFRIEND?!"they said and ran up to us. we were all really tired, but we were all glad to say hi and take pictures with them. Some even wanted pictures with Olivia and that made me really happy!
"Flight 125 to California is now boarding, flight 125."
We all got onto plane and fell asleep instantly. soon the plane landed and we all woke up and got off the plane and into the airport. we rushed to the house and filed in. IT WAS HUUGGGGEEEE!!! but it was still 8 in the morning. we all went to our rooms, care free, and fell into a well needed sleep.