i met my angel at my worst state part 3

Start from the beginning

"talk."

"are you still downstair?" i'm using my angry tone and he sense it.

"yeah. why?" he answered uneasy.

"get your and you friends ass from my ass in 10 minutes!" i yelled.

"WHAT??WHY?does the bitch make a problem, cause if she do it i'll.." i'm not letting him finish his words.

"she's not do anything. but if you dont do what i said i promise you i'll do something."

"hey, chill bro. she's a slut. you don't..' i cut him again.

"i dont care who or what she is, but right now you really way out of line and make me pissed. so do as i said before i go downstair, beat the craps out of you and throw uyou out by myself and tell it to your paps, comprende primo?" i shut the phone without waiting his answer. 10 minutes later i hear the door slammed and the car pulled out my house. i started to work with the bed. i grabbed all the sheet, blanket and all the dirty clothes on the floor and bundled it. as i tried to flip over the bed, the bathroom door opened and i looked to it direction. SHIT. I almot sprained my shoulder.

KENZIE POV:

after he left i sit on the toilet and cried. damn. i'm a F**KING SLUT!! suddenly i hear he's yelling. i dont know whose he talking to but he sounds really angry. it snapped me from my thought and i started take off my clothes then jumped to the shower and take a quick shower. i used the apple and cinnamon shampoo and soap from the drawer. after i finished, i grabbed and use the black robe and the white towel under the basin. then i noticed that almost everything in this bathroom is black and white. the checker tile, the basin (black), the robe (black) and towel (white), the checker shower curtain, the bathtub (black) -hey, why i dont noticed it before?-. only the door, drawer (dark brown) and toilet (red) which have another colour. and it looked cool and great. I LOVE THE BATHROOM.

i search a hair dryer but i can find it. -oh yeah, it's a guy bathroom. what can you expect?- i thought, so i just dried it with the towel. it still damp but it's better than dripping and make me sick. i want to brush it, but -again- i can find any brush or comb. "MAN" i snorted. last look on the mirror and i walked out from the bathroom still using the robe. i think i suprised him because he almost drop the bed.

"i'm sorry. i dont mean to suprised you."

"no. my bad" he said it while try to pulled up the bed again. i run to him and try to help him but he shook his him.

"it's ok. i can handle it."

"what are you doing?" i wonder.

"i tried to flip the bed, so the stain side will be on the bottom side." he flipped the bed and rearreanged it, "see, problem solve." he beamed and eased his breath.

"so? how you're doing?" he look back at me, " and please answer me this time." he give me a concern look.

"better. lil bit sore in some part. but i'll survive." i smiled to convinced him.

"very well then. c'mmon, we'll have brunches." we walked out and went tp kitchen. i sit on the stool while he go back and forth. first, he took 4 glasses and put its on the bar. second, he went to the fridge and took a milk and apple juice. third, he looks busy on the stove, then after copule minutes he brought 2 plates with 2 sausages, 5 nuggets, and scrambled eggs in each plate. i just amazed and stared him.

he take the stool opposite me and start digging his food. when he noticed that i havent touched my food, he asked, "you dont like it?"

i just shook my head. "then eat it." he continued. i ate 1 sausage, 1 nugget, a bit of the eggs (HE REALLY CAN COOK!) and drank half glass of orange juice. he already finished his food before i finished mine. he's really a fast eater.