"Surprise!" We all shouted in unison once she managed to see her locker, I held my slim arms out to her and squeezed her with a tight hug.
"Happy Birthday." I squealed before releasing her from my arms, blinding her with a wide smile.
Sana's eyebrows were raised, and her eyes were eyeing the locker.

"I told you she wouldn't like it." Vilde whispered, nudging my side with her elbow.
"I love it, actually." Sana confessed, turning towards us and forcing us into a group hug as we cheered.
"Open your locker." Eva boosted, clapping her hands together as Sana hesitantly unlocked her locker.
"Ooh, it's a cake." Sana giggled, carefully sliding the cake out of the locker and swiping her finger across the icing and licking it off her finger.

"So, we were wondering if you wanted to go to a festival tonight, after school, for your birthday.." Eva inquired, the question hanging in the air as Sana continued to lick icing off her finger.
"Sounds fun." She answered immediately, smiling broadly as her eyes glistened with a hazel hue.
"Yay." Eva lowly cheered, her hands pumping up in excitement.

Sounds of glee came from the strangers accompanying the festival, children running around with adrenaline, and the site of couples holding hands as they walked around, enjoying the jolly festival

The baby blue cotton candy was wrapped in the palm of female Chris' hands as she shoved sticky chunks into her mouth. Eva and Vilde were sharing a large order of cheese fries that smelt divine. While Sana, Noora and I each had our own individual cones of chosen ice cream flavors.

"Lemon Custard ice cream is the best." I opinionated, moaning at the delectable taste as my tongue swiped at the dripping cone.
"Let me taste." Noora pleaded, exchanging my lemon custard with her rocky road. Her tongue licked a strip of my melting ice cream, a satisfied hum vibrating through her mouth as we traded our cones again, "That's a very good flavor."
I nodded, agreeing as I flushed down in my seat and continued to devour the sweet, mouthwatering dessert.

"What did you get again?" I asked Sana, in which the outline of her lips were covered with the thaw substance. She patted at the grimy skin with a clean napkin, responding, "Chocolate Mousse."
"Interesting, I've never had it." I admitted, she gestured for me if I wanted to taste and I politely declined her generous offer.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Noora addressed to Eva and Vilde who were feeding each other the greasy fries that were coated with melted cheese.
Both said girls flushed with embarrassment as they shrugged at the question.
"Is that vodka or water?" I pointed to both the girls' glass cups that were halfway empty.
We all burst into a fit of laughter at my joke, my eyes at the brim of tears from the hilarious moment.

After our splendid break, we decided to actually start participating in the activities and rides that were open. We trailed along the trimmed grass, awing and pointing at the different recreations and rollercoasters.
"Ooh, let's do this one." I heard Sana faintly chirp at the front of our group, eyeing the booth that had multicolored balloons pinned on the wall, and darts were displayed in a orderly fashion on a propped up table.