14

Monday 7:39AM

Monday 7:39AM

I had volunteered to take Dorian to her first day of school; to make sure she knows her way around.

"Have a great first day of school, sweetie."

"Thanks, mom." Dorian mumbled into her mothers shoulder, as she was smothered my Denise's embrace.

"Now, let's go." Dorian announced, as we climbed into my vehicle to transport ourselves to the Nissen high school.

8:03AM

Dorian exhaled a shaky breath of air.
Her smile was squirmy as she climbed out of my white suv.

"You'll be fine, Dore." I touched one of her shoulder comfortably to relieve some of her tensed nerves.

She gave me an adequate smile, hugging my side, before we ambled out of the parking lot.

"Hey guy's." I greeted my small group of friends, "this is Dorian."

Each individual person introduced themselves and said the polite 'it's nice to meet you'.

I was searching around the perimeter of the school lot as Dorian was too conversed in conversations with the girl's.

Noora was occasionally sneaking aimless gazes towards William.
I let out an inaudible sigh, tucking my jacket sleeves in my shivering hands.

Our irises met.

Chris smirked.
I involuntarily rolled my orbs, breaking our gaze by commencing in the conversation.

"Your hair is so soft, what do you use?" Vildes voice rambled, her hands caressing through Dorian's silky smooth hair.
I smothered a chuckle.
I strapped my hand around Dorian's, "I'm going to steal you guy's from her. I need to get her, her schedule."

They all saluted us, as we sauntered side by side, strolling into the unpacked school.

We had retrieved her schedule, skimming over the classes as we made her way to her locker.
She stuffed her belongings into her compact locker, relieving some weight off her backpack.

"You should join the photography club." I announced, wiggling my eyebrows, knowing her expertise in photography.

"I'm not that good."