18

Monday 7:52AM

Monday 7:52AM

I shoved my belongings into my compact locker; lightening my backpack that made my shoulders ache from the weight of it.

William was babbling my ears off with the topic of Noora, and their growing relationship.

"What about you and Chris?" William asked, leaning against the lockers with a cocky smirk.

"What about me and him?" I said dumb-foundingly, closing my locker, gyrating my body to look at him.

He squinted his eyes at me with disbelief.

"So, nothing changed between you two on Friday?"

I gazed up into his eyes, searching his orbs that searched back in mine for an answer.

I lured my eyes away, peering down to the ground to stare at my shoes.

"And, why are you asking?" Pursing my lips, I inquired, my glistening eyes reuniting with his.

He shrugged.

"Because I care about my friend."

"What happened in the room on Friday between you and Chris?" Eva questioned, all of the girls attention fixated on me once I had approached the group.

I shrugged, "We just talked."

"So, you guys just talked. No quiet sex? Just talked?" Eva inquired, squinting her eyes to search if I had any hesitant moves and untruthful answers.

"Just talked." I reassured them, scrunching my eyebrows together at their unsure expressions.

"Can Chris and I not have a civilized conversation without people overthinking things? We just talked. That's it." I lied on some of it; saying we only talked. We enjoyed each others company, I expressed my feelings that I was interested in him, and that we had heartfelt moments and slow danced.

They all either let out 'mhm's' or unsatisfied looks.
I pinched the bridge of my nose in slight aggravation.

"Then, what'd you guys talk about?"

I emitted a sigh; annoyed by their interrogation.

"So, this would be twenty-four if I moved the decimal.." Dorian mumbled to herself, her pencil led tracing over her worksheet, as her elbow slouched against the firm mattress.