Chapter 28: Making Up

Start from the beginning

His eyes were glossed over for a second and I thought he might cry, before his gaze went back to me.

"I...I thought that you were dead for a second when coached checked....you pulse and said you had none, then he said he might have felt something but it was to slow. It felt like my life had just ended....." he whispered.

Before I knew what I was doing, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a hug.

"Well, I'm alive!" I said, trying to lighten the mood, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger you know!"

His head was buried in my shoulder, and I was patting his back. It was kind of weird, but I felt his tense muscles loosen up.

"Eva...yo...." Will began, but I cut him off with my sudden drop of my hands.

He pulled back and looked at me, though my attention wasn't on him.

I grabbed his 1/4 eaten burrito, and took a huge bite, moaning from the amazing taste.

"This is the best burrito I have ever had!" I said with a mouthful, and felt my cheeks heat up a bit when all the guys' attention was back on me.

I felt Will wrap an arm around my lower waist, and I knew that he was trying to make sure I was there and wouldn't disappear.

How?

Simple!

I might have just been listening to his mind.

That got me curious, as I started to look through the guys' minds at our table.

They didn't really have anything on their minds because they were saying it out loud.

I grabbed Will's milk and began to take a sip.

That was until I got to Lance's mind.

'Holy crap! He looks so hot today!' then their was a mental picture I had never wanted to see.

Without thinking, my milk went flying out of my mouth like I had done a spit take, and sure enough it went on everyone in front of me.

"Lance! That is so nasty!" I screamed as I looked at Lance as he blushed and shrugged.

I sighed, dropping into my seat and banging my head, "I think I'm scared for life!"

It was Lance with another guy, and I really wish I hadn't seen it.

It wouldn't get out of my head!

The rest of the guys looked confused, but took a peek into my head and instantly they all turned either white, or they started blushing and rubbing the back of their necks.

"No one said you should look in my mind!" Lance argued.

I raised my head and narrowed my eyes, glaring into his with that stupid image burned into my brain.

"No one said you shouldn't block your mind when thinking of certain things!" I argued back, before angrily munching on my burrito.

Damn, this was good!

I think I'm scared for life, Brain yelled at me.

I mentally slapped my head, Tell me about it! I wish I had never seen that!

Exactly, Brain agreed.

I stopped chewing and froze.

Brain just agreed with me?

I'm pretty sure I did, Brain said annoyed.

It not that Brain was dumb, no he was really smart actually.

He knew answers to the test, even if he made me study, and even picked what seemed to be the best route.

Brain might be annoying, but I trusted him with my life.

Because my life is your life, he said being a smart carrot again.

Please! When your not wanted, don't speak! Like right now, I yelled at him.

Emotions, he said warningly.

Cocaine, I said dangerously.

Emotional outbursts, he tried again.

Heroin, I continued.

Feelings, he was being frantic now.

Marijuana, I smirked at myself. I was good at this.

Crying, he tried one last time.

Finally I mentally sighed, mental hospital!

He gave up after that making me feel like a winner.

Even if Brain was annoying, I always won him so he made me feel victorious.

***

After lunch, since I had missed four weeks, Will had offered to help me with catching up.

We were currently sitting in the one class I hated.

The class with Garson as my teacher.

He was plain out creepy.

Sitting next to Will, I began to twirl my thumbs.

Hey!

This was actually pretty fun!

*

***srry cant write any more now......but ill try tomorrow:D**