twenty eight

Harry and Louis made it home by 6 o'clock, giving them exactly one hour before Harry's mother would arrive. Louis complained the whole way home how he wouldn't have enough time to get properly ready.

"Why couldn't you have gotten off earlier?" Louis whined, walking up to the door of their house.

Harry rolled his eyes, opening the door for him, "Just go upstairs and get ready please."

Louis hurried upstairs, wanting as much time as possible. He already took a shower this afternoon, before heading to Harry's work so he grabbed his favorite vanilla smelling lotion and worked it into his smooth legs. He undressed and put on his silky pink robe that may have Princess written in a fancy white script across the back. Louis walked over to his closet, searching for a good outfit.

Louis turned towards the door when it opened, seeing Harry walk in.

Harry laughed at Louis' pouting face, "Why are you pouting?"

"I have no idea what to wear! I'm not even sure if I should wear a dress," Louis complained staring at his clothes in defeat.

"Okay, love, first off her first impression was you in a skirt grinding on my dick," Harry laughed, "Pretty sure she wont care what you wear."

Louis blushed and hid his face in his hands. He turned his back to Harry and walked over to his drawers, "What about my black jeans and my fuzzy pink sweater?"

"You'll look beautiful in anything," Harry said, walking towards his own closet.

"You're absolutely no help," Louis commented sassily, smiling whenever Harry shoots him a glare.

"Hurry up you only have twenty minutes now."

Louis' eyes widened and he said surprised, "What? I wasn't in here that long," hurriedly pulling on his tight jeans before walking to his vanity to start on his hair and makeup. He ran a brush through his hair quickly and applied clear lip gloss and a coat of mascara to his eyelashes. He smiled at his reflection turning around to ask Harry's approval, "Well what do you think?"

Harry looked up from where he was pulling on one of his own silk button ups, smiling at his younger boyfriend, "Gorgeous as always, princess."

Louis bit his bottom lip trying to hide his smile, his cheeks heating up.

"I have a present for you," Harry said walking to his nightstand, "Two actually."

"Presents?" Louis perked up walking over to Harry.

Harry pulled out two packages, one being a small rectangular box and the other being a larger box, Harry held out the larger one, "Open this one first."

Louis happily took the box, unwrapping it and opening it before sucking in a sharp breath, "Hazza, oh my god."

Before him were a pair of rose gold high heels accentuated with a floral design. He was in love.

Harry grinned widely at the shocked expression on Louis' face, "I found them online and I thought these would fit you perfectly

Harry grinned widely at the shocked expression on Louis' face, "I found them online and I thought these would fit you perfectly." Louis, still in shock, just nodded and ran his hands over the material, "They're gorgeous. Thank you so much! You're amazing." Louis leaned over to give Harry a quick thank you kiss.

"Here's your other one," Harry said holding out the other present. Louis put aside his new shoes, grabbing the new box and opening it.

Louis opened it, even more shocked with this present, covering his mouth with his hand, "This is beautiful."

Harry continued watching as Louis played with the diamond necklace, touching the parts that shimmered in the light

"This must have been so expensive, I can't," Louis shook his head trying to give the beautiful necklace back to Harry.

Harry just gently smiled, pushing the box back towards Louis, "I didn't buy it," pausing and after Louis' confused head tilt continued on, "It's been in my family for generations. My grandmother gave it to me about five years ago before she passed away telling me to give it to the person I care for more than anything else. To give it to the person I love and deserves it," Harry paused again looking into Louis' wide blue eyes, "And that person is you."

Louis let out a shaky breath, "You want me to have this?"

"More than anything," Harry started taking it from the box, "And you don't need to say anything back if you don't want to yet because I have enough love for both of us," he said standing up with the necklace and going behind Louis. He reached forward and wrapped it around to the back of Louis' neck, clasping it there. Harry placed a kiss right below where the necklace joined together, causing goosebumps to erupt on the back of Louis' neck.

"Thank you so much, these are so beautiful and thoughtful," Louis turned around his hand automatically reaching up to feel the heavy jewelry resting on his chest. Louis stood on his tiptoes, giving the taller man a kiss. As he wrapped his arms around Harry's neck, Harry pulled Louis forward until their bodies were pressed together. Louis' mouth opening automatically as Harry took control of the kiss. After a few seconds, Harry pulled back a wide grin on his face, "I am so lucky to have you."

Louis blushed, taking a step back from him, "Oh please."

Harry glanced at the clock noticing that it was 6:58, "Lou, my mom should be here soon can you go downstairs and let her in, I still have to do some stuff."

Louis realized that he would be alone with Harry's mother but Harry was looking at him hopefully so he nodded anyways.

"Thank you beautiful, I love you," Harry smiled, pressing one more kiss to Louis' mouth before directing him towards the door. Louis giggled, face heating up at those three words that he has not heard in a very long time.

Louis walked downstairs, light pink socks covering his feet against the cold hardwood flooring. Hearing a knock at the front door, Louis took a deep breath steadying himself before walking forward and opening the door.

"Hi Mrs. Styles, it's nice to see you again," Louis smiled, gesturing for her to come in.

~~~~~
{1027 words}

I love you guys so so much 30 thousand reads ah!

feedback?

all the love,

c