seventeen

Luke headed towards his office, smiling at the receptionist as he passed her.

"Hey Sydney," Luke said smiling, like he always did.

"H-hi," the receptionist smiled back at Luke, "Um Mr. Styles would like to see you in his office."

"Alright, thank you," Luke said walking away and heading down the hall to Harry's office. As he approached the frosted glass door, he knocked twice and, when hearing the admittance from Harry, walked in.

"Sit down, please," Harry gestured towards the seat in front of his desk.

Luke sat and looked at Harry with a questioning look, "What's up?"

"You're late," Harry stated, "Why?"

"Just some stuff with Mike. Got caught up with him," Luke said smirking to Harry.

Harry got the message and rolled his eyes playfully.

"I also had a question about Louis," Harry said placing his arms on top of his desk.

"Alright, shoot," Luke said, relaxing into the comfortable chair.

"Has he talked about a second date or somethin'?" 

Luke smiled because he was really happy that Harry was finally interested in someone other than himself for the first time in a while.

"Well I know he hasn't stopped talking about you to Michael," Luke informed Harry.

"Really?" Harry prodded, not knowing how to feel since he hadn't felt this in a long time.

"Yeah, actually I have Michael's phone and I'm pretty sure he's the one that's blowing it up right now," Luke said taking Michael's phone out of his pocket. Harry leaned forward, interested. Luke scrolled through the messages that we're being sent, without unlocking the iPhone because that was an invasion to Michael's privacy.

"Yeah these are all from Lou. Would you like me to read them?" Luke asked, glancing up at Harry.

Harry thought about it for a second before nodding his head, "Sure."

"Okay here we go. From queen bitch," Luke raised an eyebrow at Louis' contact name but continued, "Harry and I kissed again, a lot! Next message. God he's so pretty. I just want to stare at him all day. Next message. Dude? Answer me. Next message. Hello? Next message. Fuckface answer me."

Luke glanced up at Harry at this last message to see him clench his jaw but he motioned for Luke to continue.

"Next message. Okay oops I now realize that you might be in trouble and Luke possibly has your phone. sorry?" Luke laughed at the ending and put the phone down.

"He does have a mouth on him," Harry commented.

Luke nodded, agreeing with him, "Yeah he does."

"Alright that's all I needed, get your lazy ass to work," Harry smiled at his friend, before turning towards his computer.

Luke rolled his eyes and got up to go to his office, down the hallway. While Luke started working in his office, Harry debated whether or not to call Louis now or later. Before he could come to a decision, his cellphone rang with the contact name, "princess," popping up. Harry grabbed the device and answered the call.

"Hi, princess," Harry greeted.

"O-oh, um hey Harry," Louis mumbled.

"How are you?"

"I-I'm well," Louis answered curtly.

"What exactly is the point of this phone call?" Harry asked, slightly spinning his chair mindlessly.

"I wanted t-to know i-if you wanted to, I don't know. Maybe go on another date soon?" Louis asked gnawing on his lower lip, nervously.

Harry chuckled, "I was going to ask you that, actually."

"Really?" Louis asked, enthusiastically.

"Really. So do you mind if I ask you?" Harry asked.

"O-oh. Um, sure?" Louis said, unsure of what was happening.

"Princess, will you go on a date with me tonight at," Harry looked at his computer quickly before continuing, "8:00?"

Louis, on the other side of the phone with very red cheeks, smiled and answered, "Yes."

Harry smiled at the victory and Louis asked, "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," Harry said simply.

"Well what should I wear?" Louis pushed.

"Wear something you're comfortable in," Harry answered.

"Okay, I'll see you at my house at 8:00. Right?" Louis made sure he had the information correct.

"Correct," Harry said getting ready to hang up, "Oh and if I were you, I would watch that mouth. Especially when you're sending texts to Michael."

Louis' jaw dropped and he stammered out an apology, "I-I'm sorrry, I d-didn't realize you had read those."

Harry smirked at the way Louis reacted, "Don't let it happen again, see you soon princess."

Louis nodded, even though Harry couldn't see him. "Yeah, I won't. Bye."

~~~~~

{740 words}

this is so short ew but I was bored and wanted something up. also I broke up with my boyfriend a couple nights ago but I feel so much better and it was definitely the right thing to do.

don't forget to click the little star at the bottom :)

leave any questions or extra comments here...

Where do you think Harry is taking Louis?

all the love,

c <3